Search results

1. T

Better Boosters

The ability for rocket boosters to be upgraded. This could be a replacement for the Tier 4+ rockets. So, there would be 10 tiers of boosters. The tier 3 rocket's recipe would be changed to require T2 Boosters instead of T1 Boosters. The higher tier of booster on a rocket, the further it can go...
  2. T

Resource Pack Custom Texture For Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank

Just as the name suggests, this resourcepack adds custom textures for the Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank. I'll figure out how to remove the enchantment glint in JSON modeling soon.
  3. T

External Flag Creation

Maybe an option to create a flag in an image program like Paint.net. And then we could put it into a folder at the root of the Minecraft Game Directory and import and use it as our flag in game, as long as it's the same aspect ratio of the texture of the GC flag texture already. Of course, the...
  4. T

Colored Lux Support

Please add support for Colored Lux, a Minecraft mod that allows for colored light sources for the next 1.12.2 build. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/colored-lux
  5. T

Texture Update for GC

Hey, why not try retexturing the textures that weren't updated in GC4 in the 1.14+ style. Since we are more than likely not getting an update to 1.14+ anytime soon, this would be the next best thing! Also, I can't make textures and would like an official version done by the Galacticraft team.
  6. T

How long must pass since previous post on thread for a new post to be against the rules?

I found this thread (https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/my-4-space-continuation-attempt.6059/) and wanted to post a message there. However the previous message was posted back on May 21,2017. Would posting there be necroposting?
  7. T

Put Jupiter's moons in orbit around it

The images of Jupiter's moons go unused in the files, it has been that way since Galacticraft 3. Please put them in orbit around Jupiter, even if we cannot travel to them.
  8. T

Update?

Hey, is this mod dead or will it see an update in the future? It's forum has just been sitting here so yea. (NOTE: Incase this thread gets moved, it was made on the Crossbow 2 mod.)
  9. T

Hardlock occurs when trying to return to Earth

So after trying to go to the space station, and it refusing to load, I decided to return to the Earth. But I couldn't, as the game hardlocked on the loading screen! I had Vanilla Fix in the modpack, so I was able to get this report. https://paste.dimdev.org/ojohasigez.rb Help? I'm running...
  10. T

Unqiue Textures For Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank

Was in the usual 'walk around and talk to myself' phase thinking of ideas for Galacticraft. Then I remembered that GC4 dropped the unqiue texture for the infinite battery and didn't even make a texture for the infinite oxygen tank. So, I went ahead and made them for the dev's to add into the...
  11. T

Galacticraft Classic

A standalone modern day port of Galacticraft 0.0.14. It would be nice to see this simpler verison of GC return. It could even be a one-off version never to be updated after it gets released. It would be nice to visit it without risking viruses. Due to 1.4.7 having the textures on a sprite sheet...
  12. T

How to get "Must use GC's own space metals in recipes = false" to work in GC3

I set "Must use GC's own space metals in recipes" to false in the config, but when I try to use Titainium from Steel Industries in the compressor, nothing. I double checked and the opition was still set at false. I CAN use GC Titainium in Steel Industries recipes but not the other way around...
  13. T

Port GC4 textures to GC3

A little something I would like to see done, please? They look o' so much better then the GC3 or GC2 textures. I'm to lazy to do it.
  14. T

Development on Addon: Omega Space

I am working on a addon called Omega Space for Galacticraft 2. It is a addon that adds the rest of the solar system, new planets and new rockets. My laptop hates modded 1.7.10 and above, which is why I'm on 1.6.4. However, I'm having trouble coding it, and I'm not dumb enough to steal assets...