Search results

1. D

Entity being ticked

I've tried reading other posts on this and read the log and saw entity 318 being ticked, which I read is me the player. Basically I placed a bucket of water on mars and game won't load level anymore. Here is the log. Description: Ticking entity java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at...
  2. D

Update Time

yes was not the answer! srry just had to post something
  3. D

A more realistic space station

Wow i think i forgot, yeah, but would off been cool! and Wow for what a big and, well, techy post
  4. D

Versions

isn't spam like when you, like say the same things alot of times? btw i want to be a member, not new member, and that was not spamming (i think so) any way i was a little too lazy to edit!
  5. D

Versions

spam,what spam?
  6. D

Versions

im still a new member though
  7. D

Versions

LOL
  8. D

Versions

i wonder how many posts i posted?...... i love world edit, i can make somethin someplp tale ages, eg removing a mountain and flattening land, now it takes 5 min!!!! btw literally CANT WAIT TILL PLANETS cos this mod is so...
  9. D

Versions

and also i tried to get my profile pic to change to somethin else but not work?
  10. D

Versions

it wont start at all now, like it has problem with forge, but i used the same for the same galaticraft, then i put spc and worledit and worked but then next day crash? WTH
  11. D

Versions

oh
  12. D

Versions

are u being immature? or is that a real one?
  13. D

A more realistic space station

ill just comment: yes for all queries not q's but idk last part
  14. D

Update Time

yeah i agree, i got it a month ago and only saw 2 updates with about 2 weeks apart!
  15. D

Versions

hello, flash? dune?
  16. D

Space Station Won't Generate

Sorry i cant help, do u have the latest everything, lol i am also posting so i won't be a new guy..., hi flash and dune
  17. D

Versions

pls help
  18. D

Versions

btw, my game won't start, it crashes, here's the problem: Generated 12/04/13 4:14 PM -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1 Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode)...
  19. D

Versions

when will there be more planets? or do i downlaod extras?, is there a very latest update for all this? please tell me, im not a noob, just that i'm new to GC, soooooo, answer pls!
  20. D

overlapping oxygen bubbles should merge

yeah ur right, but good suggestion! wonder when he'll stop updating?