Search results

1. A

Strange Sealer Behavior

I've been playing with build #104 tonight and I've run into strange sealer behavior that I can't really make sense of. I made a fresh world to conduct some sealer behavior tests in anticipation of attempting to oxygenate my moon base in another world. On the moon, I constructed a smooth stone...
  2. A

Update Time

Jordan, get the dev builds. Multiple updates in one day are not unheard of. Definitely awesome. And I have to agree with Nick Killeen: my favorite mod (well, exluding TMI and SPC/SPConsole/XCommands ;)). See my sig for a link to the dev build page.
  3. A

Oxygen, airlock, closed room: general rules

First, I'd make sure you're using the latest build. Look at the links in my sig to find it easily. Assuming you're in creative mode, open your inventory and hit the little right arrow button just above the inventory window. That'll show you three more tabs (or more potentially, if you've got...
  4. A

Oxygen, airlock, closed room: general rules

Here are a few answers/observations (came here from your post in the oxygen sealers thread). 1. Correct. Leaves around the collector(s), power to the collector (either through a battery or by wiring it to a power source), oxygen pipe running from the proper side of the collector (i.e. the side...
  5. A

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

I don't want to invert anything. Guess I just didn't explain this well :(.
  6. A

Yes, vanilla air (block 0) is everywhere on the moon. GC breathable air is a different block ID aleady. On the moon, vanilla air is damaging to you if you are in it. The breathable air block as GC is right this second works just like vanilla air. As I said, I propose that the breathable air...
  7. A

Let me start by saying I know very little about coding in Java. Queue groaning sounds here as everyone thinks to themselves, "Easy for this guy to give us an idea when he has no clue about how to code it!" Here's the thing, though; this is something I could ALMOST code myself right now, and I...
  8. A

Oxygen sealer

Build 46 made the effects of sealers additive today! Nice! Off to test! * EDIT * After some testing (build 52), I can report that is does work (mostly). I did notice that newly placed sealers sometimes stay disabled unless I exit the world, re-enter, then activate them. Also, I have seen...
  9. A

Latest Builds?

You should always be able to view the latest dev build at http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/builds/. Think I'll make that link my sig here :)
  10. A

Oxygen sealer

I don't think airlocks have much if anything to do with the functioning of a sealer. If you create any enclosed space, set up a collector tied to a sealer, both powered and with a few leaf blocks around the collector, you can potentially get an oxygen-filled room. I have noticed, and this...
  11. A

how do you get o2 in a building

You need to use the dev build to take advantage of the new oxygen sealer block. You can find the latest dev build at http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/. Click on the link immediately under "Last Successful Artifacts". At this particular moment, it is "Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.33.44.jar"
  12. A

Moon suggestions

I have a couple of suggestions for the moon that I thought I'd express. Let me know what you think. (Oh, and I'm long-winded... sorry...) I'm actually okay with there being sound while out and about on the lunar surface despite the vacuum (I would suppose that one might have the vague...
  13. A

Space Station Woes

I don't know if I'd call it a bug, but here is a fix regardless: 1. In-game, make a note of your space station name (mine is always "Space Station 2"). 2. Exit the game and go to your ".minecraft" folder. 3. From there, go to the "saves" folder. 4. In there, go to the folder that contains...
  14. A

Email confirmation links are incorrect

This is not a problem with the mod itself, but I didn't know where else to put this... I assume it has to do with the website change and the forum now residing at a new address but the email confirmation links sent upon forum account creation are non-functional. I was able to create a proper...