Search results

1. AcapitalA

Moon buggy, more realism?

So, i took a drive with the moon buggy and i noticed something... The moon buggy doubles as a rock climber! Of course this is Minecraft, but really? I like to keep this feature, but nerfed. And so i came up with this: It can climb blocks, but only up to 1 block high. I know some people wont...
  2. AcapitalA

A new active admin?

Hello people. You may have noticed more spamming advertisers are posting spam threads and no admin is doing something about it! So that's why i created this thread, to pick a new admin. This is just a suggestion, so a new admin is not 100% guaranteed. Post what you think of this.
  3. AcapitalA

Windows explorer is not responding...

Yes, this thread has been created all over the internet, but nothing helped... I run windows 7 and when i'm looking through files an error pops up and then another message pops up and it closes the file. So, you may ask "What has this to do with GalactiCraft?!" well, i'm trying to texture for...
  4. AcapitalA

My Minecraft space center

Hello everybody! Today i will show off my space center in Minecraft! The entrance: The way down: The main hall: The dining room. (Space jaffas machine works!) The view of launch bay B: The Rocket launch pad and smoke release valve: Unrelated roulette table inside a villagers...
  5. AcapitalA

Tier 2 rocket view models.

As you may have noticed, your character can't look out of the tier 2 rocket. So that's why i made this thread. It is a very small suggestion but if it gets implemented i will delete this thread. If Micdoodle8 said he won't implement it this thread also gets deleted because it's only spam then.
  6. AcapitalA

Rewenable oil

As you may have noticed oil is not rewenable. So in survival mode you can only go LIMITED times to other celestials. Of course we want oil to become rewenable but now you may ask "how"? And that's why i came with an answer, it works as follows: You can trade with villagers, yes? In the villager...
  7. AcapitalA

A new game?

Micdoodle8 posted something about a new engine and showed us some pictures of it. One looks a lot like a spaceship in Minecraft, the other... well, see for yourself. The non-Minecraft picture: The sorta-Minecraft picture: I personally think it's going to leave a lot of questions to some...