Search results

1. P

How do I transport Methane Gas to the Gas Liquefier?

I've seen heavy wire in WAILA show up to"0/75000 RF" while transferring lots of energy. Real limit might even be higher. However, it shows signs of strain in my base, my machines aren't running at full speed, even though my energy cell can power them all. Turning down the max output in the cell...
  2. P

Side note here, what's the capacity limit of aluminum wires? I'm using them for my base, because they're cheap, and I tested them and they seem to only be limited by i/o speed of the energy storage unit. I've emptied an entire big reactor energy buffer of 10M RF and it went instantly.
  3. P

I get all my cobble from buildcraft quarries. Have a 50x50 one running with 50 silver chests near your base, and you have a limitless supply of cobble. Also a great mining tool if you can supply it with enough energy.
  4. P

Makes methane from hydrogen and frag carbon (or mars atmoshpere), which can be liquified into fuel. With a few hours caving, under default oilgen settings, you'd have enough oil to last a pretty damn long time. Thats with no other mods.
  5. P

Confirmed tested in creative mode, with extra utilities installed. Transfer nodes can transfer gasses, and BC pipes can transfer gasses. Tank on the left is hydrogen tank with a transfer node into the methane synthesizer, with an emerald pipe flowing into a gas liquifier.Also works with a...
  6. P

I'm 70% sure that BC pipes can transfer gasses. At least with my mods. I dont have a specific BC addon for that though. Gasses are technically fluids, and BC has fluid pipes.
  7. P

Try placing the gas liquifier import side next to the methane synth output side. You can use buildcraft fluid pipes also.
  8. P

Capacity of aluminum wires?

I need to know what the capacity of the aluminum wires and heavy aluminum wires is, in gJ/t. I am planning a complex energy setup, and I need to know the capacity of the aluminum wires.
  9. P

Reconfiguration of the two existing pipe types to allow for liquids handling.

Already started their world. Its just not the same.
  10. P

Reconfiguration of the two existing pipe types to allow for liquids handling.

I also thing GC neeeds liquid pipes, but the problem with that is that people who have GC are likely to have other tech mods, and adding a liquid pipe would only mean more pipes for mod users, making it more confusing.
  11. P

sugestons

1. Great for creative 2. Theres addons, 4Space, GalaxySpace, Extra Planets, More Planets, and probably more 3. Maybe for a dev pack for those who cant code (me) 4. ^ 5. Meh, I guess 6. Yes.
  12. P

Rocket Owner

Or maybe add a recipe for a key to use a rocket or buggy. You'd have to enter the rocket/buggy using the key in order to use it, and the key is unique to the player.
  13. P

More Planets boss unkillable?

You bounce TNT on him. Try moving around in the boss room when he spawns his minions, so you dont fall thru the floor and despawn the boss.
  14. P

Fluid storage block

I think we need a new way to store our fluids (gasses and liquids), rather than having so many canisters. This would make it easier to store our fluids, considering the fact that we have alot in the game. The recipe could be 6 steel plates on top and bottom, and 3 empty canisters in the middle...
  15. P

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

The sun on mercury is way too big. It should be about 2.5x the size as seen from earth, and venus should only look like a star from mercury. Gravity is fine. Also too big on venus, it shouldnt be much bigger than 1.5x as seen from earth. The planets are also too big. And gravity is a bit too...