Search results

1. mrgreaper

cant place sgcraft gates on the moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.955 Detailed Description = we have SGCraft-0.7.3 and galacticcraft version 955 (the newest version at time of posting) our config file for sgcraft is like so : http://pastebin.com/k8Zu4ekC no idea why some...
  2. mrgreaper

crash on arrivial on the moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.2.921 Detailed Description = created a new world, spawned some landing pads and a prefueled rocket, launched rocket, selected moon, found myself floating in the air after 3 or 4 minutes the game hung and i found...
  3. mrgreaper

some suggestions(and issues) after getting to the moon

Hi me and my fellow admin walked on the moon on our server today, we plan to build a base there. We found a moon village, and prompty stole...errr i mean re-designated one of there houses. first the issues before getting there: we could only get "partialy full fuel cans from transposers...
  4. mrgreaper

This mod is Good

and we concur
  5. mrgreaper

airlocks

ah no problem....just need a wireless redstone transmitter linked up to reciever and a toggle latch, then i can toggle it from anywhere ...... damn redpower has spoilt me :( though redpower is being worked on for 1.5.1!! wooo ill proberly make my airlock out of frames so i can have a big...
  6. mrgreaper

airlocks

needs metor ingots :damn thats expensive lol looks cool though hmmm if i power one door it closes and opens fine, but if i build it as shown in the video the lever does nothing if i hook booth doors to redstone then the lever closes both doors or opens both doors at once :( how do you make...
  7. mrgreaper

This mod is Good

its damn awesome is what it is
  8. mrgreaper

Oxygen gear doesn't work underwater?

ah ok, not an issue as i say were not at going to moon stage yet...me and the other admin still live in a hole in the ground...its a nice hole but still a hole
  9. mrgreaper

Oxygen gear doesn't work underwater?

underwater breathing and ocean based planets sound very cool, so far in our testing we only have discovered the moon, not sure how to find the other planets yet ..but to be fair on the live server we havent the resources to get to the moon lol
  10. mrgreaper

Space stations

why not build it on earth then use http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1719481-15115147forgesspsmp-travelling-house-mod-15-000-downloads/page__st__160 to move it to space, its the idea thats going through our minds :)
  11. mrgreaper

Space Elevator (WIP)

that is beautiful! mst of taken forever to get the resources for that build! what are the bars of light that go up around the edges made with?
  12. mrgreaper

airlocks

first up VERY awesome mod! we updated our server to 1.5.1 FOR this mod :) were on a new map so a little way away from actualy getting to the moon but playing around testing stuff in ssp, and i cant figure out how the airlock frames need to be built, i did try to look at the wiki but its a...