Search results

1. mrgreaper

cant place sgcraft gates on the moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.955 Detailed Description = we have SGCraft-0.7.3 and galacticcraft version 955 (the newest version at time of posting) our config file for sgcraft is like so : http://pastebin.com/k8Zu4ekC no idea why some...
  2. mrgreaper

crash on arrivial on the moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.2.921 Detailed Description = created a new world, spawned some landing pads and a prefueled rocket, launched rocket, selected moon, found myself floating in the air after 3 or 4 minutes the game hung and i found...
  3. mrgreaper

some suggestions(and issues) after getting to the moon

Hi me and my fellow admin walked on the moon on our server today, we plan to build a base there. We found a moon village, and prompty stole...errr i mean re-designated one of there houses. first the issues before getting there: we could only get "partialy full fuel cans from transposers...
  4. mrgreaper

airlocks

first up VERY awesome mod! we updated our server to 1.5.1 FOR this mod :) were on a new map so a little way away from actualy getting to the moon but playing around testing stuff in ssp, and i cant figure out how the airlock frames need to be built, i did try to look at the wiki but its a...