Search results

1. M

Two Seater Rocket

How about we stay on topic instead of turning a suggestion into a flame war.
  2. M

Two Seater Rocket

Also less materials for building overall Also the possibility of a co-pilot/gunner if you can be ambushed while in flight.
  3. M

Missing aluminum and titanium

Check your controls page to see that the command was not switched, that should help. About the Aluminum and titanium, my friend and I decided to NOT do a survival until our Modded Survival, at which point we will have a completed space station to dock in to "find".
  4. M

Advanced Air locks

I can not get it to work on the build released to us, but I suggest the most recent dev build. It works decently well, but if it can not seal the room it will crash your game, fair warning.
  5. M

Advanced Air locks

It is acceptable in that term, meaning I would like both. In the context I used above, I am trying to say it refuses to work for either. ***EDIT*** Like a sir.
  6. M

Oxygen tank blocks and other things

What tank would this be? I can not find a placeable tank on their wiki.
  7. M

moon operation base WIP

Could I perhaps have this map once you complete it...?
  8. M

Advanced Air locks

Yes.
  9. M

Advanced Air locks

I know it does, but sadly it derps out when I attempt to use it near glass.
  10. M

Advanced Air locks

DcNdrew, the "bubble" is what the mod automatically does currently. I agree with the molding to the shape of the room, as my friend continually complains about the "Ugly Spheres" around our station.
  11. M

how do u ride a space ship?

Maybe they did not consider right clicking it like all other ride able objects.