Search results

1. J

Space Station pictures.

nice i wish i could get my screenshots up cry**
  2. J

Space Station

guys i just build an airtight station with 88 o2 sealer lol if i can find out how to take screenshots i'll post it
  3. J

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft username gold1wolf Age26 Country US Do you swear a lot no only at work Have you ever grifed no Are you mature yes How do you like to play minecraft pvp but truly enjoy building cool bases and traps
  4. J

Update Time

I didn't mean to sound like I do not know or appreciate the work this mod has I truly love this mod and can't wait for it to be finish.
  5. J

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

plus man if it takes a page to write it its takes longer to make it
  6. J

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

I have an idea and you can just make it simpler like o2 collecters dont eat up tree leafs blocks on trees but just collects the o2 so you never ran not of o2 and the distributor in open spaces still make that bubble thing but cost a lot more o2 but in seal space makes air though out and cost...
  7. J

Oxygen, airlock, closed room: general rules

I think oxygen system is a great idea but should be simpler like O2 collectors dont eat up tree leaf block on trees so you can never ran out of o2 and the distributors act in open space they form the O2 bubble thing but in a seal space creates air through out the base and o2 collectors can only...
  8. J

Update Time

thanks I will and this mod so cool it made me think of a new book to write in two day got 35 pages done yes love GC
  9. J

Update Time

I must be needing some glasses because I never seen an update let and I downloaded it a week ago
  10. J

Space Station

I think your stations cool but my sweeter by the way what you name your?