Search results

1. E

Sponge Galacticraft Space Station TPS issues

I was having issues where a space station with nothing on it yet was causing a 2 tps loss on a public server i found this: https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Tutorials/Space_Station_for_Server_Admins It use to be fixed with these settings world-environment-settings: normal: keep-world-loaded...
  2. E

Sponge Galacticraft Space Station TPS issues

I was having issues where a space station with nothing on it yet was causing a 2 tps loss on a public server i found this: https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Tutorials/Space_Station_for_Server_Admins It use to be fixed with these settings world-environment-settings: normal...
  3. E

Galacticraft IDs Randomly Changed - Mars Corrupted

So i updated my modpack, didnt touch any galacticraft files or anything. this is the changelog Added: ATG Streams/Farseek Updated: Buildcraft Buildcraft Compat Dragon API Forestry Hardcore Ender Expansion IndustrialCraft 2 Experimental Logistic Pipes Magic Bees Project Red...
  4. E

Mob Oxygen Option

While i know this wont be a very high priority option, i was wondering if its/would be possible to make it so mobs dont need oxygen in space. I thought of a great idea to make a modpack where you live only in space(by changing that option in the config to respawn on the moon) and you have to...
  5. E

Oxygen Sealers, Filling A Dome Is Not Working

Hello, Im Greatly Familier With The Oxygen Sealers if your wondering. I am trying to fill a very large sphere with air with these. I have placed about 200 of these..with unlimited energy and more than enough oxygen. I filled a slightly smaller dome and it worked. I am using mod blocks, i added...
  6. E

Galacticraft CORE + Aether 2 CORE crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.40.704 Detailed Description = I downloaded Galacticraft.jar, Galacticraft Core and planets. I combined Aether 2, PlayerCoreAPI and threadedlighting (3 mods Aether 2 requires) They crash, you may remember...
  7. E

Aether 2 + Galacticraft Name Conflict.

Minecraft Version = 1.5.1 Forge Version = 7.7.2.682 Galacticraft Version = a.0.1.34.186 Detailed Description = Adding The Aether 2 with Galacticraft Recommended version causes a crash, from what i read, its not an id conflict but some type of name conflict. it says "Duplicate...
  8. E

Modpack permission, havent had a reply

Hello, i asked Micdoodle a few weeks ago about adding this to my modpack here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/a-new-age-enterprise.55905 But i still have not gotten a response..may i please use this in my modpack or somehow contact micdoodle :(
  9. E

[New Blocks] - for building and space

So my idea is this: 1. NO OFFENSE AT ALL, your mod is fantastic, the only thing i dont like is the "air machine" I dislike how it creates a random pocket of air, it looks meh. My idea for it is this(idk if its possible, sorry if its far feched) - to produce air in an area, the whole area must...