Search results

1. D

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

And if you just want to revamp the actual system: - add a more efficient collector. Like 20 times more. Also this collector does not make leaves decay - add an oxygen pipe capable of withstanding massive ammounts of oxygen (it's basically the same one, but bigger) - add a sealer capable of...
  2. D

Oxygen, airlock, closed room: general rules

Didn't think of searching through the engine and of course, stupid as I am, i was looking for a pipe and not a block ... Thanks a lot mate ! I managed to seal off a small room but it's not likely that i'm going to start building, because of the oxygen system. It's a shame the the oxygen...
  3. D

Technic Launcher Pack

Any news regarding that ? I'm trying to combine Voltz that i got thru technic and galacticraft, which would be a pretty awesome combination right ? A space station with missiles, nuclear power and a moon base ! Theoretically galacticraft should be implemented to Voltz but it'll probably take...
  4. D

Thank you so much for all the answers !!!! So apparently building a fully functionnal massive oxygen station for a whole base is impossible because of how the sealers work and the fact that you can't have massive amounts of oxygen flowing through pipes. The only way you could do it is bubble...
  5. D

Oxygen sealer

Ok thanks for the response on Voltz. I'll probably add it later (who doesn't need a nuclear plant on the moon ?) My question is more about the oxygen sealer and oxygen in general. I've failed to understand the following: How can i get those sealable cables ? I had more questions that i...
  6. D

Oxygen sealer

Ok. It's my first time dealing with mods on minecraft so it might take me a while to figure how the electricity stuff works. And i'm really getting sick of youtube tutorials :p When you mention the newest version you're thinking about galacticraft or the electricity mod (which is what actually...
  7. D

Oxygen sealer

Ok, i'll try that. But i might be doing something wrong. To test it out, dug a room underground, placed a powered sealer inside and powered it with a tree on the surface. The only potential hole is the oxygen pipe. And the status still says unsealed, although the oxygen level is 9. Or maybe...
  8. D

Oxygen sealer

After reading the whole thread i still can't get any room to seal ... How exactly are you suppose to place the sealer ? And what are the blocks non permeable to air ?
  9. D

Hey everyone, I discovered this mod a few days ago and i'm really enjoying it. But, as many people on this forum apparently, i'm having trouble figuring out how to work out the oxygen system. If i'm understanding what i'm reading correctly: To make oxygen, you need a powered collector, with...