Search results

1. SirKillz

Allow /ONLYVENUS as a config modifier for generating other mods ores within the Galacticraft Core config file

Hello, as the title says I have a very obscure request. I am creating a custom modpack where I am attempting to generate a specific mod's ore only in the Galacticraft Venus Dimension. The config file should allow this as it has a line that allows you to add item ID's and utilize a specific...
  2. SirKillz

Cargo Rockets Non GC Dimensions

Do cargo rockets work in non galacticraft dimensions? I am playing with both Advanced Rocketry and Galacticraft and it would be cool to be able to send cargo rocket between the dimensions.
  3. SirKillz

Galacticraft on Curse Forge?

It appears to be the general standard now a days to have mods hosted on Curse Forge. It's been a heck of a lot easier for me when throwing modpacks together to quickly navigate through Curse and grab everything I need. You can establish differences between alpha/beta and stable releases (I...
  4. SirKillz

Name changes+Donation Capes

So with the new name changes in place, my Galacticraft cape disappeared. Is there anyway around this? I know it will probably be weird to change considering anyone can say this, but I would like to have my cape on my new character. I also found the paypal email showing the donation. I don't...
  5. SirKillz

Development Making Youtube tutorials, on how to code an add-on.

I think it would be a great idea for someone who truly knows how to code to explain visually how to code an add-on. I would love to be able to make my own, but I don't even know where to start or how to start. I know nothing really about java, and this may seem like a stretch, but I would love...
  6. SirKillz

Other mods Generating things on the Moon, and Mars

Can anyone tell me how to stop other mods from generating flowers and such on the moon, and mars. I added Galacticraft to a pack and stuff from pams harvest craft, and the ruins mod are generating on the moon and mars. I checked the Galacticraft config and noticed that there was a config that...
  7. SirKillz

Are there no more dev builds?

Did Mic remove the dev builds from the site? I can't seem to find them anymore. If it's an obvious answer that I missed in another thread sorry in advance.
  8. SirKillz

Galacticraft not working with Thermal Expansion

Does Galacticraft not work with Thermal? I am trying to power a Resonant Energy cell with aluminum wires coming from a solar panel but it wont charge up. I'm playing the attack of the B team pack.
  9. SirKillz

1.8 name changes

With all the news about the name changes in 1.8 how will this affect the donation system that's already in place? For example if you donated, have a cape and want to change you Minecraft name will you lose your cape? Am I just talking little bit to far ahead of myself and tbis will have to...
  10. SirKillz

Oxygen Gear not showing on Server

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.10.972 Detailed Description = Any player on the server including myself can't see the oxygen gear or donation capes on each other. This is definitely a Galacticraft bug as at one point it was the only mod on...
  11. SirKillz

Oxygen Gear not showing on players on Server

I'm playing galacticraft on a server with a friend and none of the gear shows for either of us. We can see it on ourselves but not on each other. Is this a bug? Galacticraft version 2.0.10.972
  12. SirKillz

Oxygen Bubble Distributer not working.

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.959 Detailed Description = So I put an infinite battery in both the oxygen collector and the oxygen bubble distributer and the collector collects oxygen and the distributer has power but when I send the oxygen...
  13. SirKillz

Power Bugs Always

So I'm using the the 1.6.4 9.0.8 build of galacticraft on a server. This is suppose to be the working build how ever every time me or anyone else logs off the server all of our solar panels stop giving power to the energy storage module. I have to break all the wires and place them all down...
  14. SirKillz

Donation amount?

I want to donate to the development of the mod and also noticed that you get a cape by doing so! Is there a set amount of money you need to donate to get a cape or is it any amount?
  15. SirKillz

Can you increase meteor spawn frequencies?

I've watched streams and other videos where meteors hit all over the place I see one maybe every 20 minutes I search is there a way to increase the spawn rate in the config?
  16. SirKillz

Moon boss problem

Look I already reported this as a bug, and I know a moderator is going to come along send me a link to the bugs section but hear me out so Micdoodle can fix this. I'm not sure how many builds this happens in but I know its Galacticraft 2 in Minecraft v1.6.2. When entering the moon boss arena...
  17. SirKillz

Moon Boss ug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.2.810gg Detailed Description = If I go to hit the moon boss my game crashes and frezzes. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/2Wtft2bW
  18. SirKillz

Yogscast Galacticraft new Modpack

Just a little side note that the yogscast have just created a new custom modpack featuring galacticraft Its going to be like the tekkit series so check it out!
  19. SirKillz

Moon Dungeon Screwed UP!!!

So I found a moon dungeon finally and there was only two chests no boos room or anything wtf
  20. SirKillz

Downloads

Am I the only want that can't download right now i click galacticraft, then download and it just says the universe is a click away and there is no dev builds or anything whats up???