Search results

1. T

ik im not smart

I think that the Dev Build section for Galacticraft is down at the moment :( , I'm stuck on #95 but there are probably some others on older / newer versions, as well as people who use the stable build #69 :confused: .
  2. T

ik im not smart

Just in-case the above didn't clear it up enough. Here's a video I made for you :) Hope this helps :D
  3. T

I've spend the past 20 hours on GC. Time for some sleep I think...

I've spend the past 20 hours on GC. Time for some sleep I think...
  4. T

Update Time

:eek: Sorry, reading my rant back it was quite blunt :oops: ..... I've been playing GC for the past 20 hours and I think I need to get some sleep o_O lol. I think this is going to be one of the mods that will never be *finished*, it's got so much potential and is already so freaking awesome :D
  5. T

Update Time

@DiamondExcavater. I don't mean any disrespect to you, however MD is working really hard on this fantastic Mod. I've seen more updates that I care to count with this mod being improved several times each day, and it's only getting better. Take a look at the Dev Builds and then you'll see how...
  6. T

Oxygen sealer

Hey Guys, just been doing some playing with the #88 Build. Turns out that the Oxygen problem is improving and Sealers are usable giving higher oxygen values (I've seen one hit 2500+). The room has to be completely sealed from the outside space, getting the power and oxygen to the sealers can be...