Search results

1. N

A little suggestion

Hey uhh I was recently working on setting up an oxygen station in my space station and it was extremely annoying that I kept on falling off and having to cheat to get back on. I was suggesting that maybe there could be like a jetpack or something to enable flying without cheating.
  2. N

Weird stone mountain..

Well Im unfortunately I cannot upload the screenshots for some reason. Also I don't have a dropbox account so I cannot think of any other way of getting it to you. If there is another way PLEAAAASE let me know. Also I know it was really nooby that I didn't know the links :oops: worked and how my...
  3. N

Weird stone mountain..

A few screenshots of my world (ps if it looks like there is cobblestone and random holes it the mountain that was just me exploring :)) file://localhost/Users/swag/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/screenshots/2013-04-21_15.15.45.png...
  4. N

Weird stone mountain..

A few screenshots of my world (ps if it looks like there is cobblestone and random holes it the mountain that was just me exploring :)) file://localhost/Users/swag/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/screenshots/2013-04-21_15.15.45.png...
  5. N

Weird stone mountain..

I was strolling around in my survival world and I found this word really small stone mountain near my house. It looks like a meteor landed because the terrain around it looks ass though there was an explosion. I dug through it, below it, and around it but it has no secrets. It does not seem like...