Search results

1. Zackry Schultz

Update

When will this mod be updated pasted 1.6.4?
  2. Zackry Schultz

Empty a Canister

Can you empty a partially filled canister?
  3. Zackry Schultz

Fuel Loading Problem

So when I put a filled oil can in the refinery it emptys and refines the oil OK but when I try to put FUEL into the same canister, that has no oil in it, it only fills the canister with 1 fuel unit
  4. Zackry Schultz

Galaxy

Just a quick question, is the Galaxy in the sky the Andromeda Galaxy?
  5. Zackry Schultz

GALAXY

It seems pretty obvious what my answer is, though i thought I should put it out there. The name of this mod is Galacticraft right? Well it would only make sense that Mcdoodle will put in actual Galaxy's in to the mix. For example, leaving the solar system traveling to the Andromeda Galaxy which...
  6. Zackry Schultz

So if seen screen shots of 1.7.2 though Jenkins suggests that Galacticraft has not been updated to 1.7.2 yet...
  7. Zackry Schultz

New Minecraft

Once again, minecraft has updated. Is there a build for the new minecraft?
  8. Zackry Schultz

Solar Panels

It would be cool if for a alternate source of energy, you could create solar panels to power machines.
  9. Zackry Schultz

Nasa Workbench

I have NEI and it does not load the crafting recipe for the workbench, what is it?
  10. Zackry Schultz

Rocket Tiers

What it looks like right now is that there will be a tiered rocket for every planet that is added. Thats great but don't you think it would be annoying to manage those rockets? I suggest making a tiered rocket for inner planets and another type of rocket for outer planets.
  11. Zackry Schultz

Survival

Ok so if you haven't noticed this mod is impossible to run in survival mode because the lack of new builds for basic components. The universal energy mod is updated but the BC is not updated for 1.5.2. And Thermal Expansion and Industrial Craft 2 do not have the energy ability to power anything...
  12. Zackry Schultz

Crafting Recipes

Ok so long story short NEI does not work with the latest Forge... So if the wikis could be upgraded or someone give me the recipe for the Portable Oil Extractor I would be greatful... Thanks
  13. Zackry Schultz

Minecraft 1.5.2

So uhh, minecraft 1.5.2 came out today, when can we expect a updated version of Galacticraft to be relaesed for 1.5.2?
  14. Zackry Schultz

Ores

Ok so I have downloaded these three mods... Galacticraft, NEI, and Basic Components. My one problem is, Tin and Copper do not spawn in my world.
  15. Zackry Schultz

NEI

New to Galacticraft, what is the NEI menu and how do I access it?
  16. Zackry Schultz

Galacticraft Ores

Ok so I downloaded the recent version of Galacticraft and forge and everything works OK although I cant create a Rocket ship in survival because i do not have all of the ores, I have Tin and Copper ores. Although to build the Rocket ship I need Aluminum, is there a update i am missing or is it...