Search results

1. G

A Few Fails...

This all happened on Tekkit on the Technic Launcher.
  2. G

Space Travel Possibilities

If a 3-D space travel is implemented I have a few ideas... First off, when you get to the planet selection you can have an option to go to travel mode. Witch means that you can fly to the planets or around space itself and use fuel as you go rather than a set amount of fuel. Also, depending of...
  3. G

Galacticraft With The Aether

I was thinking that maybe the people who use the Aether mod could pass it upon leaving the Overworld. Perhaps they could end up going through it's chunks of land and have a small chance of crashing on the land. This would also enable the ability to go to the Aether without a portal. Note: I am...
  4. G

Forum Problem

I've had a small problem with the forum lately. Every time I create a thread or post something it's almost instantly deleted, in fact this might be deleted before anyone can see it. Have I violated something or what?
  5. G

Galacticraft/The Aether

When you leave the Overworld, there is always the Aether in the sky, you're bound to fly by or hit a piece of land resulting in a crash! For the users who use the Aether mod perhaps that could be an option for that to happen, so they could enter without a portal or be ambushed by a whale or...
  6. G

Micdoodle's New Rockets

For those of you who aren't aware of this, Micdoodle8 is working on tiered rockets and a whole new dungeon for an Evolved Skeleton Boss! You can see it at Ezer'Arch's Youtube page. (Just a random post :p)
  7. G

Planetary Space Stations

Perhaps there can be a space station for each planet. It could say: [Station Name] Mercury or something and have different spawn types for each planet. It's not the best idea, but just a thought.:)
  8. G

Updating

When Minecraft updates to say, 1.5.3, does Galacticraft need to update in a different/special way or just like a regular update?
  9. G

File Draggy Stuff

I've seen some good Youtube download guides, but it seems so complex and I don't know anything about this kind of stuff! Can I be told how to do this without it being too hard to understand?
  10. G

The Mod

I tried to download this a while back, but I went to the wrong websites and just got a virus. So I'm wondering; when would the best time be to download this? If my computer dies, will I need to download it again and if I didn't would it crash? Would it be safe to have it on an existing world...