Search results

1. Y

Ender IO Silicon Support

I don't know why it isn't supported, but one can not use Silicon from Ender IO to make circuits in GC2. Maybe the recipe in GC2 doesn't use Ore Dictionary Silicon in it. Maybe Ender IO doesn't register it in the ore dictionary(in which case, sorry, I'll go harass them instead). Maybe the NEI...
  2. Y

1000 recipes in NEI per thing using Fuel

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.932 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.3.836 Detailed Description = Fun fact: Every recipe your mod add using the fuel canister from this mod takes up 500 pages in NEI because it has 1000 unique recipes(according to NEI anyway). I hope this is a bug...
  3. Y

Bunch of weird ideas...

...Mostly relating to integrating with other mods! First off, love the mod, but as with any mod of such scope there end up being some things I wonder why we can't locate and use already. I'll start with ICBM stuff. Two ideas, both related to thing that seem to be in the pipe somewhere in...
  4. Y

I admit I'm a idiot and need some help(UE related)

Trying to upgrade to 1.5.1 with my install but the whole bloody install falls apart when I try to install any UE mods. Constantly saying that it's not finding a specific class file. Ideally I'd use GalaticCraft without UE but then it complains about a missing feature from basic components and...