Search results

1. Z

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Whatever happened to Tau Ceti E? It use to be my favorite planet because of the plants. Now they won't spawn and its just a dark water and rock planet :( This is on the latest 1.4, and sadly I deleted my 1.3 where they spawned. EDIT: Oh I see 1.5 hasnt released where it's fixed.
  2. Z

Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Was this the 'Many Systems 9.8.8' Addon? I Can't find it anywhere. I read something about combining but no reference to 'Many Systems'. I have the Many systems 9.8.8 and was looking for updates.
  3. Z

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

This addon idea is really interesting. I really loved your idea about enemy mother ships. There is an alien vs predator modpack from one of the avp devs that spawns gigantic mother ships and other spaceships inside your minecraft world. If mod compatibility/support goes well with your addon, I...
  4. Z

Resource Pack Aeon Extension Patch & Aeon Resource Pack (with Galacticraft support)

The first one says 'Your connection is not private', and it won't let me proceed. The 2nd one worked for some reason this time. How odd... Thanks for the response.
  5. Z

Resource Pack Aeon Extension Patch & Aeon Resource Pack (with Galacticraft support)

This looks very nice. Normally I dont post on forums asking where the download links are, but where are the download links? I'm stuck in a loop of links that link back to the original download links.