Search results

1. Riroo

Venus? YES I KNOW IT OVERUSED!

OK so Venus is known as one of the easiest planets to colonize, well other than the like 100 atmosphere and everything else, like the occasional 100 year acid rain, not stuff... that's not the point though. I was doing a little research for a project, and found Venus is nearly the exact same...
  2. Riroo

Better FTL Drive

Not for other dimension travel I was thinking that u could add a time delay to traveling to planets and this would disregard that completely. NOTE BLACK HOLES AND MICRO BLACK HOLES ARE DIFFRENT!!!! Introduction: I'm back peoples and I have a new improved idea that may work ish. No...
  3. Riroo

Time to bug more humans.... Space Station Docking

Whoo! Lets say you absolutely love the easy simple docking well i'm here to tell you we should make it harder! Not that hard mind you but the space station comes with the docking balcony but what if there was a simple dock that you craft would need to connect to at a nice velocity. Like with the...
  4. Riroo

FTL (Faster Than Light) Drive Suggestion WARNING DIS MAY BE MIND BOGGLING TO SOME HUMANS!!!

Okay.... Lets use some made of quantum mechanics. Look up Cthulhu and click on the Wikipedia link. Imagine a great alien race prospering on pluto. now lets assume their Cthulhu-ish now these extraterrestrials have a successful, but very annoying space drive. Now lets say they get wiped out by...