Search results

1. jbjoseph

Oxygen Sealer Issue

What are redstone energy conduits? Also, what is an energy tesseract?
  2. jbjoseph

A base on Mars

That sun looks pretty large on the horizon for standing on Mars! :P
  3. jbjoseph

Oxygen Sealer Issue

I too have similar issues, although I can't get my rooms to seal, period. I'm just patiently waiting for a stable future build.
  4. jbjoseph

Dust Particles

I like that idea. I actually purposely leave my wiring and oxygen tubing exposed on the moon to allow for mini-disasters where I have to freak out and throw on a space suit, run outside, hunt down the damaged whatever and fix it. Still hasn't happened yet though. :(
  5. jbjoseph

Moon day-night cycle should match moon phases in Overworld

Agreed. Smart. I'll get you that texture pack at some point this weekend. I still need to finalize a workbench that has a space/tech feel to it but that doesn't seem out of place at the beginning of the game when you're living in a dirt shack.
  6. jbjoseph

Menu's

I second this.
  7. jbjoseph

Gas giants?

For some reason the idea of a dense gas block seems really intriguing. Mining Neptune for some Helium-3. Ahh, I like it. Maybe allow space stations in orbit of the gas giant to collect certain gasses. It could be used as some sort of energy source? It would certainly give the player more of...
  8. jbjoseph

Cryo Chambers

I couldn't find any posts that specified how they could actually work, specifically what I'm getting at here is the fact that they wouldn't relocate your spawn point.
  9. jbjoseph

Cryo Chambers

So at this point I'm convinced one of the moderators keeps deleting this thread (this is the third iteration) due to what I would imagine would be "redundancy" due to a passing mention of cryo pods here...
  10. jbjoseph

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

Good stuff, I like the scaffolding approach I'm seeing you use here (the yellow bar kind of things) I directly emulated that in the build I put up here. You've got a good eye for unique design.
  11. jbjoseph

Advance air physics

I...well, if I'm reading what you wrote correctly, which I am not sure if I am, you're suggesting something along the lines of an object that perhaps, seals air inside a closed structure?
  12. jbjoseph

More / Configurable Oxygen Source Blocks

Yeaaaah man, looking good. I agree with your suggestions as well, the oxygen system still needs significant tweaking and additions before it's more...well, efficient I suppose. Long term colonization is still pretty difficult on survival.
  13. jbjoseph

WIP Space Station

Thank you. Those darker pieces are actually lead blocks from ICBM. Also I thought it made a bit of sense considering radiation levels in space, the only bad part about that is replicating that many lead blocks will be next to impossible, currently exploring alternatives to them, might have to...
  14. jbjoseph

You should be directly involved in the creative design process for any and all future planets...

You should be directly involved in the creative design process for any and all future planets. Bravo on that new planets post, well researched and great suggestions for implementation.
  15. jbjoseph

Proportioned Rockets

PROPORTIONED ROCKETS!! I agree that there needs to be more variations in rockets, both in physical size, transport capability (passengers and cargo), armor and weaponry? (in case of there being a combat aspect of space travel implemented), fuel capacity, speed?, and any other traits or stats...
  16. jbjoseph

Putt Putt Goes to the Moon

Putt Putt Goes to the Moon
  17. jbjoseph

Enemy Ships

Yeah, the idea of space piracy is kind of cool, although I'm not sure how it would be implemented. Honestly I enjoy the idea of space piracy being a natural product of playing on a Galacticraft server and the pirates themselves, rather than being an AI controlled NPC, would instead just be a...
  18. jbjoseph

guess who's back

Hahahaha, I'll slap a David Hasselhoff reference in next time, Germany.
  19. jbjoseph

Advanced Airlocks

While that is an intriguing idea it still has some issues. Mainly that it's not as cool as using buttons or levers to activate the doors. Also, the pressure pads only issue redstone power when they're depressed, meaning that standing on one would close the door, not open it. You could invert...
  20. jbjoseph

guess who's back

Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back? Tell a friend?