Search results

1. B

Minecraft 1.5.2

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/731133-151-craftguide-v1671/ nice for some reason the version 167 work fine for 1.5.2 it has greatly helped me in the making of the element not present in creator, BUT "heavy duty plating" has no way of being built. Not with my mod install anyway, suggestion?
  2. B

Minecraft 1.5.2

"working" in my case only mean it didn't crash the game and was showing in the mod list. When I would go in the game in creator I can see a empty tab in the item menu. That something else I don't really understand how come UE can be 1.5.2 and BC still 1.5.1
  3. B

Minecraft 1.5.2

Well turn out the recipe issue were linked to basic use of Galacticraft when you don't have one of the 3 mod installed and taken that option. Everything from BC and UE , iv succefully make it work without ignoring the warning by installing IC2 unfortunately Platinum Ore, battery box and motor...
  4. B

Minecraft 1.5.2

so it would seem that version 1.5.2 still give trouble to this mod? been trying to make it work for a good 4h now, material get smelt. Unfortunatly i just notice that every single building recipe isn working and that half of the required item are missing >< it version related or my own fault...