Search results

1. Mark Bolhuis

Boss Arena not spawning.

At the moment every time i visit a dungeon the main boss arena doesn't spawn, however everything else does. I am using the latest version of the mod (at the time of posting which is 904). I have playing it with just installing galactic raft but nothing changes.
  2. Mark Bolhuis

Realistic Rockets

Nice that looks awesome, and yes I do agree with you that there has to be something to do whist escaping earths orbit.
  3. Mark Bolhuis

1.4.7 does not work.

Brand new world, forge version is: -6.6.2.534
  4. Mark Bolhuis

1.4.7 does not work.

I used versions 0.20 to 0.15, but the problem still occurs in each.
  5. Mark Bolhuis

Gas giants?

you could have gas giants, the inner layer in solid, the next will be liquid and then the outer will be a dense gas, cos of the pressure. The gas layer thins out as you go further away., you will need some special lander to land on the liquid, and you could construct your base there. It will be...
  6. Mark Bolhuis

1.4.7 does not work.

I tried to install GC in 1.4.7, i installed render player api and player api, and it all worked, however when i hover over a parachute, minecraft crashes. I have tryed to report this at the bugs page, but i get no response. Here is the error report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't be...
  7. Mark Bolhuis

Advanced Airlocks

Perhaps the airlock frame just has to detect a change in redstone signal, so you still have two levers, if either is flipped the airlock changes its state.
  8. Mark Bolhuis

Realistic Rockets

But i want to see the customization tool micdoodle8 is implementing.
  9. Mark Bolhuis

Realistic Rockets

The rocket size depends on what you want to do like the cargo and where, just like you said, the rocket posted in proportional rockets suggestion is just an example, it needn't be that big, lets say those fuel cell blocks are in the orange tank and the SRBs. But i think that it still should be...
  10. Mark Bolhuis

Realistic Rockets

I haver had a rethink on the Proportioned Rockets idea, and since that idea went down the plughole, I have come up with a second suggestion, I understand that many people do not like the idea of the NPCs so instaed, The player has to build their rocket block by block as before. Lets say...
  11. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

Well that's just you isn't it?
  12. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

All I can say, is that you have too much spare time on your hands.
  13. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

Plus, the reason I have chosen galacticraft is because I have yet to seen any other mod that maches it.
  14. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

When I began this thread it started out as what it said, but as it has grown it has wandered off, i admit, i would change the title but unfortunately i cant. I have deleted my posts because i do not want this thread clogged up with arguments that are not of any interest. The reason i have...
  15. Mark Bolhuis

An earth-like planet!

This suggestion is already part of the New planets and resources suggestion.
  16. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

Thankfully you aren't. Here is an idea, instead of criticising other suggestions, why not give constructive feedback that can be built on. Therefore we can develop the suggestion. Arguing if it is a good or bad idea won't get it anywhere. I can see this suggestion possible, by using the same...
  17. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

You can have two different types of rocket for each planet, so for example to mars. One rocket will only carry the person and their resources only. the second type of rocket will be much larger, this will be the colonization rocket, and once this lands, the workers will immediately start...
  18. Mark Bolhuis

Enemy Ships

I do not think that this will work, the only way i could see this working is if the rocket was outside of the earth not during lift off.
  19. Mark Bolhuis

Hey I have been doing a lot of thinking about suggestions for this mod. I was wondering if, i...

Hey I have been doing a lot of thinking about suggestions for this mod. I was wondering if, i could have the API you have made to allow additions to the mod, just to experiment with the ideas we have come up with, and to see if we can put this idea into practice.. I would really appreciate it...
  20. Mark Bolhuis

Proportioned Rockets

At the moment i feel that the rocket is a let down in galacticraft, it is unrealistically scaled, and far too small. This suggestion was to change that element. I think that it should be a challenge to the player, because the recourses on the planet will be so worthwhile. Especially if the new...