Search results

1. ProfessorG42

A little suggestions about Oxygen Systeam

sorry for that sudden stop. (wrong button) continuing: a little to much? Wouldn't I be better like this: 1 sealer 10x10x10 2sealers 20x20x20 3 sealers...
  2. ProfessorG42

A little suggestions about Oxygen Systeam

good ideas, but wouldn't exponential be a
  3. ProfessorG42

Suggestions: Gravity net/Artifigial Grav gens.

It could be together with the oxygen sealer or distributor: everywhere where there is oxygen you have gravity if you have Grav. net installed in the sealed area.
  4. ProfessorG42

It says i need Galacticraft Core which I cant find

you need to put gc in the coremods folder, not in the mods folder
  5. ProfessorG42

New Planets and Resources

A planet near a black hole would get sucked in the black hole, even light cannot escape a black hole.
  6. ProfessorG42

[Mob]Alien Probe

maybe it can like attack you, "probe" you, in the process giving you nausea, and then spawning an evil clone of you.
  7. ProfessorG42

[Mob]Alien Probe

you mean, it latches on your skin? can multiple latch onto you at the same time? and the alien invasion? would it be only probes, or also other monsters? I don't really get it
  8. ProfessorG42

Realistic Rockets

maybe they should add like an hyper drive blocks, which consumes fusion cells, and can propel you to the outer planets, like Uranus, Neptune, and other solar systems.
  9. ProfessorG42

crazy lunatic

crazy lunatic
  10. ProfessorG42

Adventure Map?

well, I'm a storyteller with a lot of fantasy, I know what to do with redstone (I can have very complicated things for small tasks but they will always work) and yes, I love galacticraft (300 dev. builds, woohoo).
  11. ProfessorG42

Black Hole

I think that some sort of hyperdrive should be implented in order to get to another solar system, but for the rest you have great ideas
  12. ProfessorG42

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Oh and if I'm mature? I'm 16 years old with the Morals of a 40 year old, I think I'm mature enough.
  13. ProfessorG42

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

MCUN: ProfessorG42 Age: 16 Country: Belgium (Flanders) Swearing: I only say bloody hell and replace f*ck with lag Griefing: did it once Against some unfair admins (They never noticed) Minecraft? It's Minecraft, we are on a Minecraft Mods forum, talking about a Minecraft server, how can I not...