Search results

1. coryb2007

A base on Mars

Awesome base!
  2. coryb2007

[inf] Lunar Base

Recently we overhauled the base so I updated all of the pictures that were posted above. On a side note that entire building is sealed but I do not recommend it until they fix the sealers completely. When you have that many in close proximity it causes a terrible network lag that almost puts...
  3. coryb2007

[inf] Lunar Base

I will put the full size in there, I went small to keep the thread length shorter.
  4. coryb2007

External sealers dosen't seem to work

Also when you add blocks like your 40 it has to be added like this 40:0
  5. coryb2007

Problem With Oxygen Collectors?

Also notice they say that if they don't have sufficient power.
  6. coryb2007

how do i use oxygen sealers and what do they do?

You have to place them in a room that is completely enclosed, no windows unless you modified the config file to add them as sealable blocks. In my experience I have been able to seal a 10x10x10 room with one sealer. You can route oxygen into the room but you have to use the sealable oxygen block...
  7. coryb2007

Dust Particles

What if it was just a meteor that would remove the block it hits?
  8. coryb2007

Advanced Airlocks

I would like to see an inverted one, right now space required to Redstone it properly is quote cumbersome.
  9. coryb2007

More / Configurable Oxygen Source Blocks

I would like to see expanded on your idea, sealers that can seal a large space, and space sealed is dependent upon how much oxygen is sent to it. Also awesome base +1
  10. coryb2007

Oxygen, airlock, closed room: general rules

So far in my experience with sealers, one is enough to seal a 10x10x10 room. Where the inside space would be actually 9x9x9. Placement inside this area didn't seem to have any affect whatsoever from what I could discover.
  11. coryb2007

[inf] Lunar Base

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a few screenshots from my gaming community's server I am the admin of. We worked really hard on it and we are so far very proud of this. We used tekkit plus a couple more mods we worked on adding. Overview Main Lobby Main Lobby right Main Lobby...