Search results

1. S

Several ideas

If I remember correctly the asteroid belt is on the same plane as the planets orbits so to go around it you go "over" or "under" it with regard to the solar orbital plane.
  2. S

Several ideas

i understand your problem with certain atmospheres i don't really understand your radio signal problem, yes you could lose the signal in space but you should just preprogram the route to prevent lost nukes.
  3. S

Several ideas

Once the missile leaves the atmosphere of the launching planet the atmosphere of the target planet doesn't mater because gravity will be pulling it down. For radio range A. send commands before hand (like they did to record the lander's depart from the moon) or preprogram the missile's route.
  4. S

Helmet bug With Smart moving

As far as i can tell the helmet thing is the only problem and itsnot really a big deal
  5. S

Several ideas

Not really space is a vacuum so momentum is preserved and ICBMs all ready designed to exit and reenter atmospheres so really all you need is some really good guidance programs but range is not the issue
  6. S

Helmet bug With Smart moving

It's not really a big deal but when using smartmoving the space helmet and respiration gear stays facing the same direction and spins around on your head. I think it's something with renderapi because it's fine without Smart Moving. (btw thanks for fixing the arms thing with Smart Moving it...
  7. S

Several ideas

Agreed for the moon link but it doesn't have to be limited to the moon (im referring to missiles here) but the moon would take the least amount of travel time but for reals some sort of partnership with ICBM modders would be fantastic and should be done if possible.
  8. S

Leaves Duration Config

Another possible thing can conbatability with voltz like mods be implemented mainly ICBM (they got missiles and stuff) and Mekanisim (They have oxygen separators for hydrogen use and pipes as well) P.S. can a CCCP (USSR (Soviet Union (Russian))) flag be added on my sever it's kinda WWIII and...
  9. S

Leaves Duration Config

I do agree of that goal but I still think there should be a config option (me and tree don't really get a long) and although it was not listed here I can't seem to grow trees on the moon even surrounded by 8 blocks of water (3x3 square with dirt/grass/moon dirt/moon dust (grass))
  10. S

Leaves Duration Config

can there be a config option to turn off the "very slow" deterioration of leaves with oxygen collectors. The ones in my game seem to last half a minute at the most and it's hard to fill a room...