Search results

1. C.L.

Does GC Need More Coders?

It's been a while and I haven't seen a Galacticraft update yet, and I'd like to see the new GC "facelift". Do y'all need more coders? I could see who I could find on Discord who's willing to help with coding.
  2. C.L.

Port To Minetest

I would like to play this mod in Minetest, a game that's a lot like minecraft. It would be interesting to play this mod on there. A few recipe changes would be needed, though. Since there is no redstone in minetest, the redstone should be replaced with mesecons in the minetest version. Mesecons...
  3. C.L.

The New Laser Turrets Are Underpowered

Like the title says, I could spend much less time killing a zombie with a diamond sword than the laser turret torturously shooting the zombie a gazillion times. That's with unarmored zombies. Just think about what effect it will have against armed, skilled pvp players! NONE! I love the idea the...
  4. C.L.

[Addon Request] Addon for Upgradeable Airlock Tiers

The default airlocks are getting bland. There needs to be different tiers you can upgrade to. Here's what I want: Tier 2- Smart airlocks: They can be set to auto-open when both sides are pressurized with breathable air, and auto-close when one side is no longer breathable. This would be useful...
  5. C.L.

Easier Mod Updating In The Future!!

Minecraft is releasing obfuscation maps for modders. Modders will be able deobfuscate the code of Minecraft and know what things are. That means easier modding. Galacticraft can be updated faster without being stuck in 1.12 all the time! Reddit post and comments...
  6. C.L.

Alien Villagers Could Use an Update!

Right now, the alien villager trading system is bland and monotonous. Every alien villager has the same trades. All the houses are the same bland bubble shape. They should have different professions and careers. Now, 1.14 has added a HUGE update to the villager system. There is a new GUI, you...
  7. C.L.

Different Tiers of Air-Locks

We have just one boring type of airlock. I have ideas for upgraded airlocks, without taking away the current airlocks. You should be able to upgrade to more advanced types of airlocks. Tier 1- The current airlocks. Tier 2- Smart airlocks: They can be set to auto-open when both sides are...
  8. C.L.

My Space Station

I made a space station with a ring section(torus) walkway. Exterior of Space Station Interior images: Launch/airlock room Arrival Room (Center of space station) Oxygen collecting room (Oxygen collectors behind trees, hooked up by sealed pipe blocks to oxygen sealers) Inside the ring...
  9. C.L.

Planet Sunrise/Sunset Color

The overworld has its sunrise/set color, so why not have it for other planets? I used to play Space Engine, which was the most realistic space simulator I've seen. Venus's sunrise/sunset color is blue, and Mars's sunrise/sunset color is turquoise or light blue. The sunrise/set colors should be...
  10. C.L.

Liquids Aren't Acting Like Liquids

All the galacticraft liquids aren't acting like liquids in the sense that you can't swim in them. The underoil and underfuel textures don't work, so you can see clearly under galacticraft liquids. You can't swim in them, you just fall and walk around in them. It just acts as if you're walking...
  11. C.L.

Give Sapphire More Uses Than Just Trading With Alien Villagers

The sapphire is a new item that was added only to trade with alien villagers. It should have more uses. All the other materials have their tools and blocks, why not do the same with sapphire? It's kinda wasteful to add an item only to be used for 1 task and nothing else. The sapphire should at...
  12. C.L.

Alien Villagers Should Have Professions & Careers (Like Vanilla Villagers)

Now we got the new alien villagers with a trading system... good, but not good enough. They're bland. They are all the same. They need professions and careers to be different, so they aren't bland. I'm also gonna throw in something else: The moon villages are also as bland as the villagers. The...
  13. C.L.

Should Be Able To See The Planet You Lift Off From (Like Overworld)

When you lift off with a rocket, an image of the overworld loads under you. This doesn't happen with other planets. Galacticraft should load the planet's image under you when you lift off, just like it does on the overworld. The same should also happen when landing on a planet, the planet's...
  14. C.L.

Improvements To Galacticraft Liquids

Galacticraft liquids such as fuel, oil, and sludge need to have some substance put to them. I noticed that you can't float or swim or drown in them. Players should be able to swim in the liquids because it would be more realistic. The bacterial sludge should also give the poison effect when...
  15. C.L.

Latest Version Is missing Some Things

The latest version of the mod (the one with 463 at the end of it) is missing some things. I want galacticraft to ave everything it's supposed to have. Evolved creepers just drop random things it isn't supposed to. It's missing the things to be able to /summon the galacticraft mobs and...
  16. C.L.

Crashed When I Went to Mars

My world somehow switched the cheats off when I was messing around with the save files. I want the cheats enabled so I can use /dimensiontp to go between planets! I had hard work put into my Mars base and I don't want to have to build it all over again and start a new world with cheats. What I...
  17. C.L.

Request: faithful 32x32 support for all planets and 4space

I want complete faithful 32x32 support for galacticraft and the 4space addon. I know there's already faithful 32x32 modded pack that includes galacticraft, but it doesn't have all the textures. The modded edition doesn't have the gui inventory textures or the mars icon texture for galacticraft...
  18. C.L.

Air lock forcefields and compatibility with a mod

Have you ever wanted to have an open door in a base on another planet or in space without getting all the air sucked out? We need airlock forcefields where there's an added option in the airlock GUI where you can enable an open airlock forcefield. That way you can walk in and out of your base or...
  19. C.L.

Realistic sunrise/sunset colors for planets

I noticed that sunrises and sunsets on other planets are not as realistic or have as beautiful colors as in Space Engine. I've played space engine and it's the most realistic space simulator I ever played! The overworld has its own sunrise/sunset color so why not add one to the other planets...