Search results

1. O

The Solar System - increasing challenges (very long)

On the subject of gas giants, what if there is a cloud layer you can walk on? The gas giant worlds could easily be basically more alien Aether-type biomes with giant floating jelly fish things (evolved ghasts for creativity's sake) instead of whales and clouds dominating with no islands of...
  2. O

[Mob]Alien Probe

The alien invasion seems rather unnecessary or at least something that shouldn't be triggered by being hit by a mob. Probing coud be done by a different mob. One idea is to have a few probe versions, for instance seeder probes that plant oxygen bubble generators and saplings when passive or...
  3. O

[Mob]Alien Probe

What do you mean by that?
  4. O

[Mob]Alien Probe

What the current mob set is lacking is a equivelant to the endermen. Endermen in spacesuits may sound fancy, but I think something more sci-fi in overall nature may work much better than a enderman in a spacesuit. Better yet, being an alien probe it could be easily found on multiple worlds! So...
  5. O

Mob related question

I hope that doesn't rule out the possibility of strange alien mobs to encounter in the future. Something stranger than a skeleton in a spacesuit... Which says a lot since that's pretty strange already.
  6. O

Mob related question

Will every planet's mob types be similar or should we also expect some more strange and exotic alien mobs as well? Currently i've seen the evolved mobs, alien villagers and the two boss mobs [the giant black skeleton and the large three headed mars creeper], but am unsure if that one worm...