Search results

1. C

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

I redownloaded it 2 times.My game has crashed multiple times before and I fixed them all myself but this crash got me stuck.i really need the world back though...
  2. C

Ok,I got it to load the world for me,but all of the blocks in the mods got mixed up and crafting tables turned into copper blocks,etc.Even air changed into metal and other blocks,how can I fix this?
  3. C

So is there a way to fix this? I really need to fix the world I spent so much effort on. Cause I am using the newest version of Galacticraft
  4. C

Sorry,but can you help?I got a crash report here... ------ Help... Please again...sorry
  5. C

Add-on Request: Titan

There is no space station orbiting Saturn yet,though.
  6. C

Content Pack Ezer'Arch's Extras: Astronaut suit, NASA jetpack, Satellite and more

Ahem. Someone is online,right? I need to know if this addon is compatible with other addons.Especially 4 space and extended planets,and Galaxy Space,and More Planets. Anyone knows?
  7. C

How do I transport Methane Gas to the Gas Liquefier?

Excuse me,I have the same problem,it is just that I am using Buildcraft and the gas methane would not go through the pipes and go into the gas liqufier.Also,even if I use Mekanism,those pipes only connect the the Water Electrolyzer to the Methane Synthesizer.any solutions? I am using Buildcraft...
  8. C

Public galaxy adventure

Is your server still up? wait you are missing the last part of the ip (:xxxxx) wait it is the five numbers at the end following a colon