Search results

1. Byomakuta

Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

maybe the way you have the planets ids is interfering
  2. Byomakuta

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

pra, when would be posible to legitimately get the shuttle schematic?
  3. Byomakuta

Addon [1.10.2/1.11.2] More Planets v2.0.9

is that an extraterrestial stronhold? o.o
  4. Byomakuta

pra, lately i have been having issues creating additional Suns using the config of the addon. can you show me how to prperly do it? i tried a lot of things but no results. :(
  5. Byomakuta

well, i actually dont crash when i go to a planet/gas giant, only the moon glitch happens, the crash report was for another problem
  6. Byomakuta

Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

happy new year guys ( >‿ㅎ)
  7. Byomakuta

that actually works? (ㅎ.ㅎ) thanks a lot, i will try it later on the day (ㅎ‿ㅎ)
  8. Byomakuta

pra, how can i exactly reach the body name of the star-in-progress, can you (and only if you can) make a video for it using a galacticraft vanilla planet like jupiter? pretty pls?
  9. Byomakuta

maybe im the first because in the config of the addon say its secret so anyone wants to spoil...

maybe im the first because in the config of the addon say its secret so anyone wants to spoil the secret just saying ¯\_(눈▽눈)_/¯ also cool (ㅎ‿ㅎ) also x2 if you can and only if you can make the star really orange or something to make it different to the other stars
  10. Byomakuta

pra, was you able to replicate the moon glitch with the mothership? because i dont know if this is going to work, but maybe you can reduce the moons sizes a bit . off-topic: there is a lot of languages in this chat. Im from Dominican Republic (speak spanish) (ㅎ‿ㅎ)
  11. Byomakuta

king, just to know, is the andromeda system yours, if so, when it will get a texture the...

king, just to know, is the andromeda system yours, if so, when it will get a texture the both star and planet, and if it will be explorable someday in the future?
  12. Byomakuta

space

what is the meaning of this page? the meaning of tng or into darkness? is for a new mod?, for an old one?, from galacticraft itself??? im confused (눅_눅) EDIT: ok google it , im dumb for not recognize it (눈_눈)
  13. Byomakuta

try first using both Galaxy space and Extended planets at the same time and go to planets (specially to gas giants) that have a lot of moons. plus i dont know how many boosters or engines i need to finally go from system to system. Mod list:
  14. Byomakuta

yes i did, at first i used a end tier GalaxySpace rocket and crashed and though it was reasonable why, but when i used the end tier Vanilla rocket also, i dont know why when i get to a planet with the mothership the moons are really (REALLY) big, even the ones of your mod *see previous...
  15. Byomakuta

Pra , I figured out that those glitchy textures that appeared where in fact moons of other mods that went wrong somehow. It's seen that the farther the celestial body is, the bigger it gets or that's what I think , and it's seen to happen only with moons in general Plus I saw too that I could...