Search results

1. Braanflakes

Check out the new & improved forum!

Any reasons as to why? Some constructive criticism might help.
  2. Braanflakes

How do I transport Methane Gas to the Gas Liquefier?

I'm playing CrundeeCraft on the ATLauncher. Unfortunately, it lacks Mekanism which would be REALLY useful for a lot of tech-related things I need. Also, I didn't know water is infinite in Extra Utililities/Ender IO.. I have always just created an infinite water source using two buckets of water...
  3. Braanflakes

Where we set up "NASA" in my server, we had a small pocket of natural oil that provided us with enough fuel to make just enough trips to the moon and mars, but there wasn't another nearby oil source. Luckily, we were able to use these machines and as long as we have coal and water, we...
  4. Braanflakes

What version of BuildCraft are you using? My server is running 7.0.25, so I'm assuming that's the issue.
  5. Braanflakes

My server is running CrundeeCraft from the ATLauncher and it has BC/Ender IO but it doesn't have Mekanism. As far as I can tell, BC by itself can't transfer methane gas. All of the research I've done has pointed to Mekanism as the go-to mod for transporting gases. Maybe you have a more up to...
  6. Braanflakes

Thanks! I'll definitely take a look at the GitHub repository and issue list and see if I can make any contributions.
  7. Braanflakes

Using block with metadata on surface biome

Well first, are you getting any errors at all? Second, I don't know what meta value of 3 corresponds to for the block you are trying to reference. Assuming that everything else is correct, I would think that the value you are assigning for the block meta is incorrect. For instance, coal only has...
  8. Braanflakes

Thanks guys. I'll have to either look into the canister automation using hoppers or try to install Mekanism into this modpack. Side note to Ezer'Arch: Are you guys looking for any help in developing this mod? I know I saw in the FAQ to talk to micdoodle8 in the IRC, but I haven't seen him on...
  9. Braanflakes

Using block with metadata on surface biome

The only kind of help I can offer is to make sure that the scope of where you declare topBlockMeta and fillerBlockMeta and where you use it are the same. I can kind of see what's going on but without more context of what you're trying to do exactly, I can't help any more unfortunately. Sorry!
  10. Braanflakes

I apologize in advance if this has been answered anywhere else, but I have tried looking through the forum and the wiki on the gases page, and the page for the Methane Synthesizer and Gas Liquefier with no luck. I know on the wiki it states that you can transport the gas out of the Methane...
  11. Braanflakes

REQUEST FOR HELP: Who wants to try out 'Asteroids Survival' (like SkyBlock)?

Yes they do. I landed on Mars yesterday at night and mobs were attacking and doing damage to me while inside the landing balloons. I have not confirmed this on any other vehicle though. Edit: I just noticed how old this thread is and my response is probably pointless. My bad..
  12. Braanflakes

Space Suits

I came across the idea for a space suit (one that looks like an actual astronaut's space suit) when I was getting all of my oxygen gear made and looked at my character. I thought, you know, it would be really cool to have a space suit and actually look like an astronaut. To me, I made going to...