Search results

1. vos

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Thread closed. Dm me if you're maintaining this mod and I'll open up this thread.
  2. vos

Question about mods for minecraft

The only trusted and official sources for mods are their Github repositories and curseforge.com. Modrinth is relatively new and also very trusted.
  3. vos

Port To Minetest

why would you port a mod to a game thats just a test?
  4. vos

Xbox one?

Heres a question for ya. When will modding api come out?
  5. vos

Official Discord?

anyone can join that server, we already got most active addon developers on the server :)
  6. vos

Official Discord?

Ever thought of making an Official Discord for Galacticraft? Most of Minecraft mods now have Discord servers for easier dev and user communication so why not have one for Galacticraft?
  7. vos

Armourer's Workshop Addon for Galacticraft Idea

There's always Chisels and Bits addon that adds custom armor models too and that is 1.10+ i think.
  8. vos

Lol I did but tell me, do you like it and do you think its possible?
  9. vos

Idea is that you could make your own rocket models using Armourer's Workshop model creator. Different tiers would mean different sizes and special blocks for thrusters and anything else you need for an actual rocket. Also custom Launchpads for the rocket sizes. Other idea was custom glass...
  10. vos

Dynamic Surround mod config for Extra Planets

Im sure Ezer Arch made a config for one of those sound mods
  11. vos

Addon [1.7.10] Galaxy Additions [For Galacticraft 3] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I know, I knew it even before he said it wasn't dead because were all on discord
  12. vos

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I think its time to put this thread as Locked until pra messages the moderators.
  13. vos

Signatures!

Updted it!
  14. vos

Signatures!

Do you use one? If yes the Share! I want to see how creative your signature can be! Does it use a gif? Takes you to a different website? Image or just text? Heres mine! Or you can look under this comment :p ps. dont use gifv imgur links, it breaks the system.
  15. vos

Changing my username

When i created this account i was going for vos6434 but it used my name insted of username and now im stuck with it :( Possible for one of you guys to change it to vos6434? Thanks!
  16. vos

[XenForo] New Theme

Changing the old xenforo theme to a darker falt theme or just a darker theme please, my eyes hurt looking at a bright theme. A really Good One: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/flat-awesome-dark-pixelexit-com.3732
  17. vos

Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

Our use Adblock :p and yes it works on adfly. Heres the link for you lazy: https://adblockplus.org Second solution is to use an anti virus if you're that scared. Hope i helped and please dont tell the dev to stop earning even the smallest amount of money because it takes time to even code a...