Search results

1. Kongu223

Addon [NO LONGER SUPPORTED] UPDATED! Milky way project NEED ASSISTENCE

wow, that's not a bad idea :) , but the main issue is that they different and I don't underdstand that
  2. Kongu223

Yeah good idea http://mysharegadget.com/669408288 here it is :) (there are five addons - ExtendedPlanets, Amun-Ra, Many Systems, More planets, Galaxy Space)
  3. Kongu223

Are you able to fix that? I've never programmed anythyng similar to this.
  4. Kongu223

Thanks for your interest! :) I've already made them all compatible but there are problems in main Solar system like: two same moons and bad planet order (Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune), the order get different as I try to change config files but I can't figure it out, it's really hard...
  5. Kongu223

Yes, when I add your addons I got two Ios and Ganymedes. Well it will need a lot of fixing and Iam not good at that
  6. Kongu223

Iam trying to fix it, but is doesn't work
  7. Kongu223

So guys, Galaxy Space by BlesseNtumble can be combined with other mods If you go to .minecraft/config/galaxyspace/dimensions and put false on Mars station, but there are problems with moons in mail solar system. I will put here for example Jupiter
  8. Kongu223

Well thanks to the original author of Galaxy Space -BlesseNtumble Iam now able to connect this mod with others and this makes only one addon left. Now Iam fixing issues :)
  9. Kongu223

Iam not planning to make it as a mod, I just want to try to make them all work together and as the authors update their mods I will try to keep up with them or just make a tutorial how to combine these mods. I don't want to make people think that I steal their ideas and work to make it as a mod.
  10. Kongu223

Well, I just want to make them all compatible with each other and then maybe to make it as a mod but only with an agreement with all original authors. Then we could make it as a single mod.
  11. Kongu223

Hi :) Yes, you can post it there but don't forget to mention the original authors :) Many systems should be okay but Galaxy Space only work alone and can't be combine yet.
  12. Kongu223

To the main issue, I think that is not just planets and moons but also tier rockets and other same named items. o_O
  13. Kongu223

Hi to all, sorry I was bussy, so at first Iam sorry for mistake with author, thank you all for your support and to Ezer'Arch: I asked them all but 2 of them didn't read it yet, so If there will be a problem I will remove their mod from this project. And my goal is to connect them all and make...
  14. Kongu223

Yes, there are more addons then one. :) So I firured out that you can combine those first three mods with more planets addon. So now you can have 4 addons working together. :) And here is error list when you combine all those mods. Hope it's usefull.
  15. Kongu223

If you want to try, at first try to put content from extra planets (5) wich is not in galaxy space (6) into galaxy space (6). Galaxy space (6) has better textures and stuff like this so from number 5 put into number 6 stuff that isn't in 6.
  16. Kongu223

Heya, Iam Kongu and welcome to new project! At first I want to say that this is build of addons that are posted on this forum and nothing here is my work. I want to connect best add ons to one big and make Milky Way big and great! All content here belogns to the original cretors! So, my goal is...