Search results

1. LegendGamer

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Update SA 0.6 for 1.7.10 version (Yes, after all this time :)) new: Fixed a bug with crash on the server On Mars, now you can’t just plant plants - a hydroponic farm is needed one block above the plant Redraw the texture of the Martian apple tree Removed radiation and everything related to it...
  2. LegendGamer

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Soon in Space Advanced Alpha 2.0.7 - all crafts - ore gen - geiger counter - full eat-drink cycle(food = feces, water = urine) - Info Tablet - replace Surface Martian Rock on Martian Sand
  3. LegendGamer

Development How to add additional worldgen for Mars?

Pls, I don't want to change ASM-hook work GC4 :)
  4. LegendGamer

Development How to add additional worldgen for Mars?

Not working generator in the world of Mars. I tried two ways - either not working alone. Use code approximately such content 1 way: To register the generator through event public class EventGenMarsSand { @SubscribeEvent public void onPlanetDecorated(GCCoreEventPopulate.Post event)...
  5. LegendGamer

No, not yet generated. It is still a pre-alpha version, here only added to creative content
  6. LegendGamer

Space Advanced PreAlpha 2.0.5 update! - Update support latest at the moment (4.0.0.111) version GC4 - Added scale thirst. While in alpha mode, if you don't drink, nothing bad will happen. - Added blocks of hydroponic greenhouses. Now you can grow food on Mars in the warm! (I actually have to...
  7. LegendGamer

Don't know yet. The fact that I don't know how to load and model making armor with obj format. Going to do with json, but it will take time. But I will make it more functional.The suit will be in 1.11.2
  8. LegendGamer

Development GC4-Dev version - how to use with different Forge versions?

Forge 13.20.0.2282 has the same problem :(
  9. LegendGamer

Very-very PreAlpha build Space Advanced 2 for GC4 for Minecraft 1.11.2
  10. LegendGamer

I have install Forge 13.20.0.2366. Maybe that's the problem? No compatibility with a newer version of Forge?
  11. LegendGamer

Hello, I install GC4-dev(1.11.2) 4.0.0.111 in Eclipse. When open Solar System map (/dimensiontp) Minecraft crashed. It is written that the 105 build, but I assure you that 111 build the same. In the 109 too.
  12. LegendGamer

Space Advanced 2 for GC4[1.11.2+] in development. I am badly know English, because more information can write into theme on Russian Modding Forum.Click
  13. LegendGamer

Development Custom Oxygen Tank

Hello! In 1.11.2 it is possible to create in your addon custom oxygen tank? In 1.7.10 I failed.
  14. LegendGamer

GC4 now release?

The modification came out of beta testing the release already?
  15. LegendGamer

:confused:ну опечатка? Подумаешь...
  16. LegendGamer

Almost 1K downloads. Updates under 1.7.10 is no more. All expected GC4 1.11.2 on!
  17. LegendGamer

Update 0.5.4 is now available! Changelog - Added Flashlight. Push right mouse button so that enable\disable fllshlight - Added Solar Radiation on surface Mars. If you are under the open sky, your dose is accumulated, if not, then your dose is reduced. Speed reset\set of radiation are...
  18. LegendGamer

Please give a link to the server. And yet, I don't quite understand what bug you are asking to fix it. Can record a video and show me?