Search results

1. LegendGamer

Development How to add additional worldgen for Mars?

Not working generator in the world of Mars. I tried two ways - either not working alone. Use code approximately such content 1 way: To register the generator through event public class EventGenMarsSand { @SubscribeEvent public void onPlanetDecorated(GCCoreEventPopulate.Post event)...
  2. LegendGamer

Development GC4-Dev version - how to use with different Forge versions?

Hello, I install GC4-dev(1.11.2) 4.0.0.111 in Eclipse. When open Solar System map (/dimensiontp) Minecraft crashed. It is written that the 105 build, but I assure you that 111 build the same. In the 109 too.
  3. LegendGamer

Development Custom Oxygen Tank

Hello! In 1.11.2 it is possible to create in your addon custom oxygen tank? In 1.7.10 I failed.
  4. LegendGamer

GC4 now release?

The modification came out of beta testing the release already?
  5. LegendGamer

Custom Wire

Make yourself wire by analogy with the GC3. What method specifies how many maximum gJ can pass the wire for the tick?
  6. LegendGamer

Electric Rocket

What does it take to make a rocket, which needs to be charged with electricity?
  7. LegendGamer

Development Hello! The question relates more to the developers

Hello friends! How to add my helmet(ordinary, placed in the usual slot of the helmet) the functionality of oxygen masks? Becouse in item nothing not
  8. LegendGamer

Addon Space Advanced & Space Advanced 2 ! [1.7.10 & 1.11.2] [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Space Advanced - Addon for GC3, which adds the ability to defecate after eating, and use the feces for crafting Martian soil on which to grow Earth plants.The addon also adds a beautiful armor NASA and a lot of decorative blocks from the Martian stone. Still have the equivalent of a standard...