Search results

1. M

Mekanism crash

I saw that many people have mekanism and galacticraft together and it works but for me it's always crashing with this crash log http://pastebin.com/22ersTTb galacticraft version : 634 (i tried with the new version still crashes ) and forge : 9.10.0.804
  2. M

Basic components

I have the latest version of Galacticraft 634 and forge 9.10.0.828 and some compatible mods installed, but when i press the play button on the launcher it launches and creates basic components jar file in the 1.6.2 folder. Minecraft won't start because of that ! Help someone somehow !!!
  3. M

Oxygen collection

Is there any way to collect oxygen withouth crashing my world ?
  4. M

Solar Panels don't output power

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.828 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.579 Detailed Description = When Solar Panels from Galacticraft placed and when turned on they don't output power neither with any cable/wire possible (fiber cable from IC2, power pipes from...
  5. M

Solar Panels from Galacticraft 1.6.2

I have one question about these new blocks. Can they transfer power to a batterybox or a energy cube using copper wire ( i know there is a black square and the cable connects there but it doesn't transfer energy ). Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?