Search results

1. Selvetrica

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

What exactly am I supposed to change in the config because I have # Enable/Disable New Galaxy Map. B:enableNewGalaxyMap=false # Enable/Disable new Main Menu. B:enableNewMenu=false and is still is not there. It offers to build a Space station just not the mother ship. Also don't...
  2. Selvetrica

Hey perhaps you can help me. I am using this mod with Galaxy Space also and the option to make a Mothership doesn't show up. Do I need to go up in a certain rocket or something or perhaps the mods are conflicting in some way?
  3. Selvetrica

Yea I think they start to spawn if you build out or at least that seems to be the case. No skeletons or creepers though. Just the spiders and zombies with the helmets.
  4. Selvetrica

That update fixed the login crashes thanks! Another odd thing I noticed. Mobs spawn(don't know if this is intended or not since space stations don't have mobs) and if I hit them off the edge of the mother ship they just float there, they don't fall or anything.
  5. Selvetrica

Sweet sounds like fun. I assume it will cost power to operate? So I kinda fixed the login crash issue. While I logged in I went to the command box and tped myself to the end before it disconnected. When I logged back in I fell into the void and died and was in the overworld. I flew back up to...
  6. Selvetrica

You know what your right my bad :confused: I grabbed the one from the server files but this one is on the client. So what exactly happened was changing that mothership data worked and I played on the server and logged out on my mothership. When I started the server today and tried to log in the...
  7. Selvetrica

Maybe I cant seem to figure out what caused it but now I am having another problem. I logged out on the mother ship and when I started up the server this morning and logged in it crashes. I get an error that says java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 3...
  8. Selvetrica

Yea i changed that and it seems to work now. I think it had the same ID from something in thaumcraft
  9. Selvetrica

This is a server start up. Basically this is a pack called 1.7.10 pack that I added galacticraft to. It works fine and generates world fine but I added this mod and deleted the world so I could start fresh. I noticed that it crashes before the config can even generate in the files. To solve this...
  10. Selvetrica

I am trying to run this mod on the 1.7.10 pack server and i'm getting a crash on start up. I think it has something with conflicting dimensions id. Was wondering what I need to change to get it to work.