Search results

1. T

Compressors Not Keeping Inventory

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.935 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.6.895 Detailed Description = Both of the compressor machines do not retain their inventory after quitting and reentering a world. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/c1xafCyc
  2. T

GalacticCraft N00b To Pro

Leftover fuel should be enough to get back to the overworld. Make sure you bring an empty liquid canister though, the fuel is stored in the lander. Keep in mind you don't have to use the Galacticraft provided by the mod pack, (as long as your in 1.6.2), you can always update your galacticraft...
  3. T

Martian Biomes

Yup Mars has overworld biomes, so do space stations actually. This Can be VERY annoying in Mo' Creatures is installed, mob spawning are biome-based.
  4. T

Essential- Tier 1 Rocket 9 Launch Pads Fuel Loader Fuel Filled Oxygen Tanks (preferably heavy tanks) Oxygen Gear Oxygen Mask Decent Tools Decent Armor and Weaponry Teleporter Setup & Chunk Loader (If Mekanism & Chicken Chunks are installed) (Never Waste Fuel Again!) Optional- Building Material...
  5. T

Fallen Meteors are found on the lunar and martian surfaces. I believe they spawn at some point above the ground, and create a small explosion when they impact the surface. Meteors are fairly hard to find, constantly searching for them is not a very efficient use of oxygen/time. I typically go...
  6. T

Martian Biomes

Sure. Maybe Veins of ice could generate too.
  7. T

Martian Biomes

Actual large quantities of liquid water is unrealistic. Perhaps water could generate in veins of 1-3 like an ordinary ore. About as rare as lapis, and only generates close to the surface.
  8. T

Lag

Does it make a difference? I would use OSX over Windows any day.
  9. T

No Problem. In general, UE electric ports are marked by a red or gray square.
  10. T

Lag

I am using OSX, the procedure is likely different on windows. I suggest looking it up on Youtube, there are plenty of videos.
  11. T

Martian Biomes

I like the idea, maybe the CO2 and Snowy Plains Biome could be combined to be Martian Tundra. Martian Tundra- Top Block: Frozen Mars Rock (Similar Properties to ice, half as slippery) Filler Block: Mars Sub-Surface Surface Generation: Snow and Carbon Snow. Carbon Snow is very similar to Snow...
  12. T

Lag

You don't understand. When you install mods you (the user) should increases the RAM allotment manually. You currently have 1GB of ram allocated to Minecraft, try increasing that to 1.5Gb or 1.75GB.
  13. T

Lag

He is suggesting that as you install more mods, you should increase the RAM allocated to Minecraft proportionally.
  14. T

Lag

This likely isn't a Galacticraft issue, its a simple performance issue. Try allowing Minecraft more ram.
  15. T

Make sure the wires are going to the refinery's top, it's marked by a dark gray square. If that doesn't work, try updating Galacticraft.
  16. T

Martian Biomes

Not realistic? There is clear evidence that carbon does snow on mars. Check out this link- http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2012-286 The Martian regolith is also slightly damp, and that dampness would logically be increased in ancient river beds. I don't think anything is...
  17. T

Martian Biomes

With Mars just released, and there not being any Mars-Unique biomes, I thought I would share my ideas. Carbon Snow Biome- As we all know, it will likely never snow water on Mars. But, it does (rarely) snow carbon on Mars. A martian biome taking advantage of this phenomenon whould be...
  18. T

Mod Crops & GC O2 Collectors

I am not using that version of Galacticraft, I quoted the description for #346 to show that mod crops should work with oxygen collectors. I used GC #588 to test my crops.
  19. T

Mod Crops & GC O2 Collectors

Hello, I have been working on my own mod for awhile and I recently tested to see if my crops worked with Galacticraft's oxygen collectors, they do not. According to the description for build #346 mod crops should work with O2 collectors. I am new to coding so it is probably an issue with my...
  20. T

Battery Box & Coal Generator Issues

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.800 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.588 Detailed Description = The battery boxes recently added to Galacticraft do not output to other battery boxes or machines, also; the coal generator heats up almost instantly. Full Forge Log =...