Search results

1. Brisingr Aerowing

Brisingr Aerowing's Galacticraft Setup

@Agentx49 My mod list I decided to remove BoP, so I am now looking for a flat area for my base.
  2. Brisingr Aerowing

(I forgot about this post. I haven't been all that active in MC for a while.) The map got corrupted some time ago, so no download. I was in 1.10.2, now I am going to rebuild in 1.11.2. Still have to find a place to build my base (and actually figure out what seed I want to use). I am trying...
  3. Brisingr Aerowing

Item drops in zero gravity

This would be interesting. Support from me!
  4. Brisingr Aerowing

Space Station escape capsules/drop pods

I quite like this idea. Would be cool for an adventure map as well. Spawn on a space station and have to escape it to the planet below.
  5. Brisingr Aerowing

Question about / Idea for the Communications Dish

I was reading the Wiki about the Communications Dish, and came up with an idea for it. I saw that it would allow communication with space stations and the like, and I was wondering if it would be possible to allow other kinds of communication from other mods, like network packets from...
  6. Brisingr Aerowing

I am working on getting a full setup of a number of Galacticraft machines in my world (in creative), and I will document my progress here and answer questions about the setup. The first machine I set up is a bulk fuel refining system using two large tanks from the Pressure Pipes mod and a...