Search results

1. Sockdotgif

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

i think pra is on the right track with splitting it. those who dont want the planets and just the motherships part would be able to do so, i still believe more in the meta-tier system though.
  2. Sockdotgif

Larger scale galaxy support

To preface this i would like to state i have yet to look into how the galacticraft galaxy map works, but i would soon like to either 1) aid in development with the mod should this suggestion gain footing 2) start building a plugin centered around this. in short: large scale travel...
  3. Sockdotgif

Matter Overdrive compatibility maybe? it has mine-able dilithium crystals (requires diamond pickaxe) also: will work on the wiki after i get out of class at noon my time today. hope to get a majority of the machines done.
  4. Sockdotgif

ion engines are plasma engines. Read this
  5. Sockdotgif

ayy lmao

ayy lmao
  6. Sockdotgif

Swapping Schematics with Moon Villagers

new space race: the loafians.
  7. Sockdotgif

to be honest i liked the old system, it was almost like it was a punishment for not preparing correctly. e.g. Punishing players for not being ready with a way back or enough oxygen. however the case, most players will die anyway due to lack of oxygen. :D
  8. Sockdotgif

oh i understand. like an EVA bay. Like going from inside the mothership directly into an MMU without having to equip it correct?
  9. Sockdotgif

i agree with radfast about eliminating grind. maybe stick with saplings for schematic exchanges, but use flowers a/o glow stone dust for other exchanges. maybe even cheese for saplings! :D also, nice profile pic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. Sockdotgif

Galaxy Space already does this and Ezer'Arch made a content pack for MCHeli that adds a more detailed one MMU.
  11. Sockdotgif

"Astrology... so we're introducing horoscopes into Galacticraft to predict future" - Ezer'Arch_2013

"Astrology... so we're introducing horoscopes into Galacticraft to predict future" - Ezer'Arch_2013
  12. Sockdotgif

yay new release! any word on future additions that you're working on, or are they supposed to be a surprise ;P
  13. Sockdotgif

clickable link to crash report: https://pastebin.com/W0Q9S6b4
  14. Sockdotgif

Solar sail item for rockets

thank you :)
  15. Sockdotgif

Solar sail item for rockets

simple concept: solar sails for rockets, has 5 uses before it breaks, but saves 20-50% of fuel from launch. adds a battery module to the rocket as well, charges 50% of the inserted battery used to craft the module. good for starting out on a planet or a space station etc. while extremely...
  16. Sockdotgif

Sockdotgif's L.O.L.A. and other various related things.

check out the full album on imgur here This thread is condensed the best screen shots, full tour in link above Leaving earth to meet up with the LOLA (Low Orbit Laser Array) Nice shot with some lens flair Overhead rendezvous Another glamour shot Laser Array (retracted and covered)...
  17. Sockdotgif

i agree with this, however, bringing travel distance down to only interplanetary for balance. another idea: a ram scoop block/multiblock (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bussard_ramjet) for the front of a space craft. TL;DR for the wiki link: essentially a ram scoop is a cone or torus shape...
  18. Sockdotgif

thermal foundation has creative tanks ;)
  19. Sockdotgif

Brisingr Aerowing's Galacticraft Setup

pressure pipes reminds me of the capacitors in enderIO, definitely getting it. would love to see more screenshots!