Search results

1. Sockdotgif

Larger scale galaxy support

To preface this i would like to state i have yet to look into how the galacticraft galaxy map works, but i would soon like to either 1) aid in development with the mod should this suggestion gain footing 2) start building a plugin centered around this. in short: large scale travel...
  2. Sockdotgif

Solar sail item for rockets

simple concept: solar sails for rockets, has 5 uses before it breaks, but saves 20-50% of fuel from launch. adds a battery module to the rocket as well, charges 50% of the inserted battery used to craft the module. good for starting out on a planet or a space station etc. while extremely...
  3. Sockdotgif

Sockdotgif's L.O.L.A. and other various related things.

check out the full album on imgur here This thread is condensed the best screen shots, full tour in link above Leaving earth to meet up with the LOLA (Low Orbit Laser Array) Nice shot with some lens flair Overhead rendezvous Another glamour shot Laser Array (retracted and covered)...
  4. Sockdotgif

Auto and Manual Course plotting and travel times

Hey everyone, long time user of GC, first time posting to the GC forum. my idea is to add a trajectory system (for advanced users who want a bigger challenge) in which you calculate and plot according to 1) how much fuel you have 2) your δ Velocity (read: DeltaV) 3) where you plan on going and...