Search results

1. Someone

[Suggestion] Loot Tables for Mobs

Currently it's impossible to customize loot dropped by mobs as they don't appear to use Minecraft's loot table system. Only the special Dungeon Chests and Crashed Probes appear to be linked to loot tables. So, that's the suggestion. Rev up those loot tables.
  2. Someone

Config Option to disable thermal protection mechanic

For the 1.12.2 version. This mechanic becomes kind of annoying if used along with mods such as Tough as Nails, since TAN adds it's own hot/cold mechanics. As such, an option to disable the hot/cold mechanic that Galacticraft has would be very nice to have.
  3. Someone

Suggestion: Config Array with entities that do not require oxygen

Basically what the title says. A config option in which you can place entities that do not need to breathe in space. I am aware that an API class exists that other modders can implement, but few modders actually do this. Furthermore, some mod packs might require certain entities to be able...
  4. Someone

Minecraft comes alive // Space villagers

Colonization? That could be fun. But... wouldn't it be WAY more efficient to use Oxygen Bubble Distributors or Sealers instead?
  5. Someone

Wrenches Deal Damage

I think this the helmet/durability thing might be a bit too much effort for something that's just flavor. Might be easier to it the same stats as a stone axe but infinite durability.
  6. Someone

Space Stations in Every Planets

If they were to add new things to existing planets I'd prefer to have new unique structures instead.
  7. Someone

More config options

I added another one.
  8. Someone

Swapping Schematics with Moon Villagers

Great! Just saying: Asteroid hermits.
  9. Someone

More config options

That's a good change, now they are consistent with vanilla difficulty.
  10. Someone

More config options

GC has some good config options, but some options for modpack balancing are currently missing. I think the following options could be useful to have implemented at some point in the future. Here's a few pretty handy options I just came up with: D:"GC Mobs Damage Modifier" (default: 1.0)...
  11. Someone

That's not a bad idea, though sapphires are not terribly useful as it stands. And hail the loafs.
  12. Someone

Atomic Battery

Probably inspired by this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_battery
  13. Someone

That's some nice Alien Villager lore. Would be fun if that finds it's way in-game somehow. Actually, they already have saplings planted in farm plots don't they? Which actually grow somehow. o_O Though using saplings as actual currency might be tricky to balance since they are so common.
  14. Someone

Atomic Battery

Ah I haven't found a Venus Dungeon yet, so that explains it. Thanks for the info. :) I guess it makes sense to not have it craftable. Although it's not THAT good. It's really just a very portable solar panel.
  15. Someone

Atomic Battery

I spotted an "Atomic Battery" in JEI. (It's NOT the creative battery) It has infinite energy but low output, which seems pretty nice to have. There's no recipe for it though, so do does one obtain it in Survival? Or is it not obtainable yet?
  16. Someone

Have you ever raided 3 moon dungeons in a row, only to end up with 3 moon buggy schematics? It's not great. I suggest adding schematic trades to alien villagers. To keep it balanced, they will always demand a schematic of the same tier in return, in addition to some Lunar Sapphires. Example...