Search results

1. Fingolfin

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Exactly. To save room on motherships. It could also equip some sort of space suit for you. If you ever add a special space suit. MMU: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manned_Maneuvering_Unit
  2. Fingolfin

Oh. I knew about the content pack one for MCHeli but I didn't realize Galaxy Space has something like it. I'll look into that. Still though what with this addon having motherships some sort of utility might be nice. I dunno. What about some kind of small airlock. Sorta like the shuttle dock...
  3. Fingolfin

Nope! All fixed for me. I shall now enjoy the view of trillions of stars zooming past... right after I find an unlimited fuel source... Thanks so much. Something to note is that 0.4.5 doesn't work with a little older versions of GC like 0.4.4 did. Not a problem or anything just wanted to clarify...
  4. Fingolfin

Great addon. I love what you did with the Mehen Belt and Seth. I did come across a problem though. I was going to post a crash report but mine looks almost identical to DataSoong_'s. (excepting the mod list of course) The difference is I only get the crash when trying to render the sky of one of...