Search results

1. Nuclear

No use of energy from ic2.

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.2.822 Detailed Description = Full Forge Log =
  2. Nuclear

Well, take for example the wafer. Try crafted their prescription specified by you. For the base...

Well, take for example the wafer. Try crafted their prescription specified by you. For the base wafer to 1 diamond, 2 copper ingot, copper ingot 2, 1 Redstone, 1 redstone torch, but crafting it uses 1 diamond, 1 copper ingot, 1 copper ingot, 1 Redstone, 1 redstone torch.
  3. Nuclear

Is not working properly сircuitfabricato

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = branch 2.0 Detailed Description = Please fix it! In the recipe should count that was to be used in making the item, but it does not work. ( Full Forge Log =
  4. Nuclear

Galacticraft run

The problem has been resolved 2 days ago.
  5. Nuclear

Galacticraft run

I compiled GalactiCraft, but fails. On 1.5 I did not have this problem. It turned out that it did not work out for the Atomic Science. Please help. http://pastebin.com/0Kt3sFwn
  6. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

This requires at least a basic knowledge of Java.
  7. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

Thank you very much for your help!
  8. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

Already fixed a it.
  9. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

public class GCPrometheusEvents { WorldProvider provider; @ForgeSubscribe public void cancelDamage(Pre event) { try { if(provider.dimensionId == GCPrometheusConfigManager.dimensionIDPrometheus) {...
  10. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I can not figure out what to put on the provider ... Can you help?
  11. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I for some reason it does not work, you can give an example?
  12. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I've already seen it, but I still do not understand how to make the air on their planet. He may be added to Use API but not explained.
  13. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

// Hide certain items from NEI GCCoreBlocks.hiddenBlocks.add(GCCoreBlocks.airLockSeal.blockID); He is, he is simply hidden.
  14. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

know the language of java
  15. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

It's a great idea! I'll go try to do.
  16. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I've already done the planet, I need some air on it.
  17. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

Please do not post off topic! Planet easy to do, just look at the code of Mars.
  18. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

No, I work in a team and they are against. Sorry
  19. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I've tried and I've got, but sometimes does not work.
  20. Nuclear

NEW API PLANET

I created the planet and I need some air