Search results

1. K

stuff disappearing in compressor

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.0.883 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.904 Detailed Description = if i log into my minecraft server and put anything inside the compressor and leave the server it will disappear and i had lots of iron and would hate for it to be gone Full Forge Log...
  2. K

need help[1.6.4]

so i havent used this mod since 1.5.2 and was wondering i got my copper and tin but what else do i need and how do i make a nasa workbench a crafting recipe and what i need to do it would be good
  3. K

can you make the oil easier to find please

can you make the oil easier to find please
  4. K

NASA workbench acting funny

here is the latest update http://2.iongaming.org:8080/job/Galacticraft/354/ go here and download this one it worked for me
  5. K

cant find oil

i am a noob a mods so can i just get the oil from it or do i have to get the whole mod
  6. K

lol! tasted

lol! tasted
  7. K

cant find oil

ive tried looking 20 30 blocks down but i cant find anything is the oil near caves or is it just rare i put my house near caves so is that why it doesnt spawn near me
  8. K

Can't craft Iron plates?

same problem
  9. K

I cant craft iron plate

what do i do i updated minecraft reinstalled everything and it still wont let me build that and im trying to go to space on survival and its fustrating
  10. K

Can't Craft ANYTHING

i cant craft iron plate i can craft everything else just not that