Search results

1. L

[Mega Thread] Reimagined Base-Building

I love the weight systems and breaches idea perhaps a mistake when launching a rocket cold leave you with a hefty hole in your base and scrap metal?
  2. L

Space Stations in Every Planets

No, more like a solar sailer not for re-entry
  3. L

Space Stations in Every Planets

Though multiple space stations with some reusable way to travel Imbetween them would be AWESOME
  4. L

Abandoned space stations and satellites

I built a space station to train people for Mars. I think it is a good investment for a farm and oxygen transport and also WHO DOESN'T WANT A SPACE STATION? ;-) Space stations also give you a good option for a sort of unlimited expansion and a storage place- should you be so inclined to create...
  5. L

Seeking your opinions about Zero-G movement

I like it but there needs to be a little more fine tuning for example throwing an item at a wall pushes you back. Sorry. I'm a space nerd.
  6. L

Anyone have any ideas for any Unique GC centered minigame

Some sort of 'escape from the space station?' Or a 'space war?' What version of Galacticraft? If it's 1.11.2 you can p.m me the ip if you want and ill hop over and hook you up with ideas. Just no redstone. Can't do redstone ;-)
  7. L

Question about / Idea for the Communications Dish

Yeah we need that- expensive long range teleworkers and maybe if you're super unlucky permanent slowness ("loss of limb during teleport") that can only be fixed with a space age metal legs ? I dunno.
  8. L

Space Station escape capsules/drop pods

These sound awesome! Maybe add a chance to shatter on impact or drop on impact- if they drop, they can be used to return to the space station and if they shatter they drop some steel or something.
  9. L

Space robots, water on space station and fancy suits.

What I propose is: 1. Some forms of robot that operates in vacuum- sit in a control seat and you have control over it for outside of the station repairs and whatever. It has an inventory that you put things from the inside of the station in and it charges on the outside. Just remember to charge...