Search results

1. G

White Sky

nope Forgot to include my mod list woops
  2. G

White Sky

Hi, So recently while playing, I notice that sometimes when I am on the moon, the lower half of the sky is completely white. In addition, while in the asteroids dimension the same problem occurs as well. Playing on build 116.
  3. G

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Hey MJR! So it looks like I've run into another issue haha but it's a relatively minor one. When I use a crafting bench, I have a Powered Rocket Launch Pad ready to be created even though I have nothing placed in the crafting window. Also when I take it out, the game allows me to keep taking...
  4. G

Never mind I was able to fix it. Instead of deleting only the Galacticraft and Extra Planets configs I just tried deleting my entire config folder. There must've been something else that was messing with it. Thanks for your help though MJR and keep this great add on rolling :)
  5. G

Hi sorry for the double post :x So I just tried updating to the latest version of the add on and I'm still having the same problem. In addition, I tried to go on a world where I was previously on the moon already and it basically changed the moon into Oberon as well...
  6. G

Hmm it happens with 0.2.2 for me I just tried playing with only galacticraft base and i was able to get to the moon I will try 0.2.3 now.
  7. G

Just tried it Still doing the same thing :/
  8. G

was using the version of extra planets released on Monday. EDIT: Also this was for Minecraft 1.11.2
  9. G

Can't trade Villagers

It's a single player world opened up to LAN. We're playing on 1.11.2 with build 114. Forge version I believe was 2284 and we have the extra planets addon installed.
  10. G

Can't trade Villagers

Hi, So recently a friend of mine flew to the moon and tried to trade with the moon villagers. However it says that he needs a frequency module to talk to them even though he is wearing one. He tried taking it off and it just says he would probably need one. But when he put the frequency module...
  11. G

Hi So when I try to launch to the moon I get stuck on a loading screen "Preparing for entry" indefinitely. However my friend can go to the moon just fine. When I restart the game and reload the world, I end up on Oberon for some reason and even if I use /dimensiontp the same thing happens and I...