Search results

1. Minecraft Player

Lunar base

Why am I still getting e-mails about this?
  2. Minecraft Player

The only mods I really use are Galacticraft and Optifine. I'm really curious why some people have so many mods. Minecraft has plenty of things to do without all of them.
  3. Minecraft Player

Basic Components error when saving

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.79 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.513 Detailed Description = I just mined a ton of gravel, so I used save-all and got some basic compoenents errors. It gave me errors for both of the machines I build: a coal generator and a battery box...
  4. Minecraft Player

Looking for the name of the biome for the entire moon

Well, I opened up the debug menu (F3), and it said the biome is "moon" (lowercase). I didn't check if that's the only biome there, though.
  5. Minecraft Player

Craftable Cheese

Isn't that what Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) thinks when he goes to the moon?
  6. Minecraft Player

Craftable Cheese

How about the ability to pour milk out of a bucket, and the spilled milk spoils and turns into cheese? Does that sound lame? (It probably does)
  7. Minecraft Player

Heat regulator

That sounds like it would come in handy. Maybe it will allow you to orbit Jupiter without being squished.
  8. Minecraft Player

MCPC and Oxygen Distributors Bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.508 Detailed Description = First, I'm actually using Forge 9.10.0.789. The version box wouldn't let me put a nine after the eight. Second, I'm using MCPC+ along with WorldEdit 5.5.7 and the two...
  9. Minecraft Player

Heat regulator

What would that do?
  10. Minecraft Player

Rings!

Now THAT would be cool. In fact, there should be two dimensions for planets with rings: the actual planet, and the rings. Here's a picture of what I think the ring dimension should look like: Sorry for my bad image editing skills, but that's the best I can do. :p In case you were...
  11. Minecraft Player

How I get the Basic Components for the version of Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6.2

Galacticraft comes with Basic Components, but it's off by default. To turn it on: 1. Find and open your .minecraft folder 2. Go to config\Galacticraft 3. Open core.conf with a text editor 4. There should be a line that says 'B:"Load Basic Components"=false' 5. Change false to true 6. Save and...
  12. Minecraft Player

Mac user crash

We'll also need to know if it's on single player or multiplayer.
  13. Minecraft Player

Warp or TP to the moon

If you use MCPC+, you can install Forge mods AND Bukkit mods at the same time. There is a Bukkit plugin called HomeSpawnPlus, and it's used for creating spawn points and home points. I haven't tried this on spawn points yet, but I know that you can have a home in a different dimension and...
  14. Minecraft Player

Heat regulator

When Venus gets added, if you take off your helmet, you should be instantly killed.
  15. Minecraft Player

A night walk on the Moon

CREEPY SQUIDWARD! O_O Other than that, it looks awesome. :)
  16. Minecraft Player

Oxygen Distributor Crashes MP Server

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.507 Detailed Description = Every time I update Galacticraft on my multiplayer test server, the oxygen distributors crashes the server and I have to load the map in single player to remove them, then move...
  17. Minecraft Player

Wrong version in console

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.507 Detailed Description = I was loading up my server with the nogui option, and I noticed something weird when Galacticraft loaded: 2013-07-15 10:16:05 [INFO] [Galacticraft] Galacticraft remote...
  18. Minecraft Player

Lunar base

I wouldn't mind living there. :)
  19. Minecraft Player

OK.

OK.