Search results

1. Minecraft_Modder

[No release] SpaceX: Space Expanded

Well it's not gonna be released
  2. Minecraft_Modder

Space Food! [Officially Being Added To Galacticraft 2!]

what about food threw a tube?
  3. Minecraft_Modder

Micdoodle, a lot of people are using this forum to make their own mods with other peoples help

Micdoodle, a lot of people are using this forum to make their own mods with other peoples help
  4. Minecraft_Modder

Jupiter, gas or core

this is minecraft you should be able to land on jupiter in MINECRAFT
  5. Minecraft_Modder

Has anyone successfully coded a planet?

WOW Flashy good textures your better at texturing than anyone iv seen i have to admit:):):) (no offence everyone else)
  6. Minecraft_Modder

Galacticraft Help

Anyone
  7. Minecraft_Modder

Galacticraft Help

Hi can someone suggest to me a good mod pack with galacticraft in it please. Also can I please have some help making a space station with a oxygen sealer in it. Thanks
  8. Minecraft_Modder

Please help on my computer I can't write messages on this forum anywhere I'm on my iPad right...

Please help on my computer I can't write messages on this forum anywhere I'm on my iPad right now why can't I write messages here on my computer it's so hard to do everything on the ipad
  9. Minecraft_Modder

Space Light [Not Galacticraft]

When I do func_111206_d I get errors everywhere but when I load your mod in eclipse the func_111206_d loads and works please help
  10. Minecraft_Modder

Please release it!!!
  11. Minecraft_Modder

are you still working on the venus addon I haven't seen any progress on github

are you still working on the venus addon I haven't seen any progress on github
  12. Minecraft_Modder

Development How to Code a New Planet

I get errors when I create PlanetWorldChunkProvider and sorry I think I've been a real pain
  13. Minecraft_Modder

hi

hi
  14. Minecraft_Modder

API Help

I really need help setting up the API i download the API source and put it in minecraft/src in eclipse and i get errors everywhere because its missing basic components, tconstruct, universal electricity etc Can someone please help i really want to make my own addon for 1.6.2 thanks:)
  15. Minecraft_Modder

No new planets hopefully they add new planets thoe
  16. Minecraft_Modder

what do you mean adding them to my eclipse workspace i click on minecraft go to properties java build path then add external jars i add the jars from the site and then they are in a lib folder in eclipse
  17. Minecraft_Modder

PS how do you choose what blocks spawn on your planet