Search results

1. A

Moon Time..

I am still kinda boggled about the moon time. I just want to know when is the right time to go to the moon to get the most out of the day time there.. Do I go on a full moon to be there for all 13 days or is it random?
  2. A

Cryogenic Sleep

That's why cryogenic sleep makes sense, the player is frozen for 13 days on the moon and when you wake up, that's when the effects take place (effects from minecraft like hungerness, regeneration).. So when you wake up the player gets nausea, hungerness, blindness.. Makes sense like in the real...
  3. A

Cryogenic Sleep

Since the night on the moon is 13 days, I was thinking you add a cryo-chamber mod that lets you use an energy crystal and let you sleep for those 13 days.. I know a guy that has a mod like this but it is for 1.5.2. He made just for this mod and will gladly help intergrate it to galacticraft. A...
  4. A

Generator problems

I have tried every placement of wires and the blocks but it still doesn't output electricity into the battery box, having the same problem. At least the GUI bug was fixed so we could access the machines, but now another problem :((
  5. A

Thanks, glad to hear that the problem isn't just with me.. Whew <3

Thanks, glad to hear that the problem isn't just with me.. Whew <3
  6. A

Missing textures and bugged gui

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.38.480 Detailed Description = I have the latest forge and galacticraft and core installed. From the forge log I see that there are a lot of missing textures for the galacticraft, but I haven't seen any...