Search results

1. O

I may have sent the wrong log. I had to keep rolling back my files because the crash was...

I may have sent the wrong log. I had to keep rolling back my files because the crash was non-recoverable when I tried to downgrade to build 513 from 516.
  2. O

I just posed another bug report about the problem. I found what was happening. If I remove the...

I just posed another bug report about the problem. I found what was happening. If I remove the oxygen pipes connecting my oxygen compressor and oxygen collector in build 513 and then update the game to build 516 and load the world it doesn't crash. If however, I put the oxygen pipes back the...
  3. O

Found build 513 to 516 update problem

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.80 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.516 Detailed Description = I played around with some things in build 513 trying to find the problem and I discovered that removing the oxygen pipes connecting my oxygen collector and oxygen compressor and...
  4. O

Upgrading breaks saved game

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.80 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.515 Detailed Description = Upgrading from build 513 to 515 breaks a game saved with build 513. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/kmDFxyfB
  5. O

You are welcome. Love the plugin. Glad I could help.

You are welcome. Love the plugin. Glad I could help.
  6. O

Coal Generator Bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.489 Detailed Description = Right clicking the coal generator does not bring up the coal generator's GUI. Also, the wire will not connect to the back of the coal generator. Full Forge Log =...
  7. O

Crafting Bugs

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.487 Detailed Description = Trying to craft heavy duty boots gives the player a steel plate. (Steel plates require four steel as do the boots) Trying to craft blocks of steel, tin and copper do not work...